The Proposal

"I know what you are thinking," he place both of his hands on my cheeks" I am willing to take responsibility for your pregnancy."

" And make sure you will never drop another tear." He added

I was still speechless and haven't said anything back to him.

"Just marry me," He breathed . "I truly love you."

"Are you sure of what you are asking for?" I finally spoke up.

"Yes," He nodded

I looked away staring at Beyonce's main entrance,then slowly look back at him

"Yes," I murmured softly.

"What?" He put his hand on his ear like he didn't hear me with a smile running across his face.

" YES!," I burst out giggling

He pulled me into a hug with so much excitement. "You don't know how happy I am right now!" He pulled always giving me a pack on the lips "You don't know how happy I am right now!"

"Really," I raised an eyebrow smiling."Are you going to properly propose to me?"

" Naw this is good enough."

"What!" My eyes widen." If you ain't gonna propose properly then I ain't marry you,"

"Too bad you already did."

"I will take it back."

He once again pulled me onto a hug with one arm"No you're mine forever."

I looked into his eyes shiny light brown eyes and grinned. Even though I was mad at him for not really proposing to me the proper way. I guess All that really matter is that he loves me and I feel like I made the right decision.

"What are you doing here?" He asked bringing me out of my thoughts

"I moved out of my old place."

"Why?"

"Wanting to start new," simply I answered " I will be here at Bey's place until I get a new place."

"Said who? You didn't talk things over with your husband,I don't think I like that idea."

I gave him a are you serious look." Nigga you just badly propose to me without a ring . I made those plans before this."I pulled away from him acting like i am mad. "And last time I checked you are not my husband yet."

He smirked "That's what you think,"

He looked at me with a very serious look. "Can you promise me you will never break my heart again?"

"By that do you mean to stay away from Chris." I corrected him

"Yes,"

Not putting too much thoughts I responded"I promise."

"Why don't you move in with me,were getting married soon anyway."

" I already told Bey I will stay with her for few days before leaving. I would love to be Independent for a while. And don't you think we're taking this marriage thing to fast."

"That how fast I need you in my life."

"How about we wait until I give birth for the wedding and after that I can move in with you." I suggested

"That a long time," he whined

"I will be four months tomorrow, I only have five months more to go. Plus I don't want to get married with this belly on me,come on." I pointed at my stomach.