The Music Video

Its 12 o'clock am and here I am in bed staring at the blank white wall in front of me. I spent the whole entire day thinking about Chris, even though I ignored god knows how many phone calls he made,I still can't move on and forget about him. What makes things even worst is, he can't forget about me either.Then comes Drake who is just being friendly trying to help me out. I mean if he really wanted something from me he should have made his moves by now. I don't think I made any mistakes agreeing to be in his music video. People can say whatever they want, it won't hurt me.

Chris will probably think I broke up with him because of Drake,hell that's not even close to the case. Can't lie I'm still in love with Chris,but somehow I feel like our relationship will never work. I can either choose to get my heart broken all the fucking time or move on to something better.

Why do I feel like everything is so hard on me?

Alright that's its,I can't work with Drake. My love for Chris is way important than being in a music video. Beyonce is right,I love him and he loves me,thats what really matter, Right? Sure we all make mistakes,if I forgive him hopefully he will learn from it. What would my mom think if she heard I broke up with Chris,for crying out loud we almost had a baby together. Things can't just end like this. His my first and he will be my last.

I picked up my phone from the table about to return Chris's missed calls. When my finger almost press call,out of nowhere my phone started ringing. Drake,calling at 12 in the morning. What the hell does he want now! Anyway it all good cause I got some news for him.

I answered his call and press the phone against my ear.

" You still awake?" Was his hello,

He always say something before I would even say anything

"Don't you ever greet a person before jumping into a conversation?" I asked him

He laughed "My bad,I like to get right to the point,but since its you I will greet. "Hello Miss,how is your beautiful self doing tonight?"

"Why are you calling me at 12 in the morning?" I ignored his question and ask him mine

"Hey,you can't ask me to greet you and expect me to not get an answer."

"What do you want?" I asked very annoyed.

"Greet me back," simply he answered

"This ain't funny,"

"I ain't laughing,"

Sometimes Drake can be a hard head,I wanted to know why he called me at 12 in the morning and not wait until to tomorrow,so I gave in

"I was in a good sleep,but your phone call woke me the fuck up!" I answered,hoping he could buy it.

" There you go,that wasn't so bad." He replied smiling through his voice.

" Can I also get my answer?" I asked

"I called you to let you know the first scene will be shot at my place at 6 in the morning."

Go ahead,tell him you can't do it.

" Drake," I lower my voice about to tell him the bad news.

" I....I. can't" I stutter as he cut me off

"Hey,I know what you're about to say. Believe me you're about to make the biggest mistake in your life." His voice got serious as he went on " You ain't gotta lie to me, You broke up with Chris, didn't you?"

I sat quiet and didn't say anything. There is no more trying to hide things away from him, because somehow he knows everything.

He notices I haven't say anything back so he continue talking.