I Didn't Do It

"Chris!" I called out

He ignore me and walked out of the door making his way toward the car.

I followed him outside and quick walk toward him.

" Chris,please wait," I bagged running out of breath."

He stopped and turned around" What?" He snapped with an angry look on his face

" Is this what you brought me here for!"

" No!" I shook my head

" Your daddy don't like me."

"That don't change the fact that I still love you."

"Were leaving, I'ma go get our stuff." he was about to walk back in the house.

but I stood in front of him blocking his way.

" We can't just leave,We just got here."

" Well I am," He walked around me as i grabbed on to his hand and pulled him back. " Look I'm sorry he said that. I didn't know he was gonna be here. Just ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist."

" Don't you see it!" He shouted" Your daddy don't want me here ,that nigga hated me the minute I walked in the house!"

" Who cares what he thinks."

" I do," he pointed at himself " I can't spend the night here. If wanna stay with your family you go ahead and do that,I'm leaving. "

I gave him a sad grimace and let go of his hand.

I watched as he started walking toward the door

" So you're just gonna let him win." I said behind him.

He stopped with his back facing me.

" We have come from a long way. fights after fights you kept your eyes on me making sure Drake don't win. But you're willing to give up just because of a comment of comment my dad made"

He's your father and he don't like me" he repeated

"Well I am your baby mama and I love you," I replied hoping to change his mood

He turned around and flashes me a smile" I ain't going back in the dining room."

I walked up to him "I ain't either,"

" Why?"

" Cuz he also hurt my feelings."

he took a hold of my hand and pull me closer "Will you love me no matter what people say of me."

I grinned " Ain't nothing anybody will say to make me stop loving you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a peck on the lips

Out of nowhere light was flashing toward us

"Maggie is that you kissing them boys out there?"

Chris and I quickly pulled away and looked toward light. Omg how could I forget, aunt May doing what she usually does. Standing at her front porch with the a flashlight in her hand making sure I don't turn into a prostitute.

" Yes aunt May, " I shouted back. She flash her flashlight toward Chris to get a closer look.

" Hi aunt May," Chris greeted her

" You betta not be messing around with her. She warned as I laugh knowing she has no idea who she is talking to

" I ain't," He replied

" Maggie go back inside baby,"

" Okay," I answer still in one place.

She took down her flashlight and went inside her.