My little Secret

Hi,beautiful people

This chapter is a little different. I thought it would be kinda cool to hear Chris Brown's Point of view.Let me know if i should have Chris's POV and Maggie's POV or just Maggie alone.

................................................................

I stared down at my ringing phone trying to figure out if I should answered it or not.

Drake glared at me with them big beautiful, brown eyes of his,probably wondering why I haven't answer my call.

"Are you going to answer that?" He spoke up

I ended the call and looked back at him" I gotta get going," I stood up and almost lost my bounce,but Drake took a hold of my hands and stopped me from falling.

" I'm not letting you drive home looking like this,"

"You don't have to worry about me,I'm fine," I let go of his hands and grabbed my purse.

"No your not," he stood up without losing his bounce, unlike me who almost fell "let me call one of my bodyguard to take you home," He offered

I giggled " Drake I'm fine you know," I random answered

"I don't trust you," I reached out my hand and ran my index finger down his chest"And I don't trust you when you said you love me ,"

He stopped my finger when it almost reached his crotch" I think the best thing for you to do is, get some sleep so you can get all that alcohol out of your system."

I giggled again " Can I kiss you ?" I randomly asked.

He smiled" I'm sure not letting you drive home." He pulled out his cell phone and press call,before putting it against his ear.

"Hey,"

.....

" Meet me at the LA bar,"

.......

"Alright cool," was the last words he said before hanging up.

"One of my bodyguard is coming to take you home,"

"I'm not drunk,I can see where I'm going," I whined walking toward the door.

When I was about to open the door,my body lost it bounce again,this time I felt Drake his hands around my waist stopping me from falling once again.

"I have no problem with you spending the night at my place " he whispered into my ear,his voice tickle my right ear causing me to shiver inside.

" Mmmm..... I will love that,but remember I have a man who is waiting for me boo boo," I removed his hands on my waist. " Where is your bodyguard?"

He laughed "He should be outside in just a minute"

I turned around to face him" Trust me,if I was single I would be all yours tonight,"

" Be Careful of what you say you might regret it tomorrow," he warned

" Well,"I wrapped my arms around his neck,"What if I told you that I love you too," he raised an eyebrow and smile " You're drunk,"

I giggled and looked down then look back at him

" Your a great friend Drake" I patted his back " And I love you," I let go of him and opened the door. I walked out as Drake follow behind me, making sure I don't fall.

Luckily nobody was outside as we left the bar and walked toward the parking a lot. Drake's bodyguard was waiting for us by my car as we approach him