I'm pregnant

This is the a sequel from the book Switch Bodies With Beyonce. You won't get confused if you chose to read this,but reading the first one might help a little bit.

xooxoxoxoxo

I left home yesterday,chasing after the guy that makes me happy no matter what good or bad he does. Sure, I love my mom,but she is going through this phase of thinking I'm too young to make my own decisions, about anything. I guess this is what usually happens to moms. When you're born they have to do your thinking for you because you can't. Maybe I'm too young to keep good love from going wrong,but right now Chris is the only one I wanna be with through hell and heaven. Do I regret losing my virginity to Chris, no but I wish I could have waited. Sometime when you're in love. Love seems to take control over everything you say or do.

I was woken up by the morning sun. Shining so bright as it hit me in the eye. When I opened my eyes I was covered with white bed sheets laying on the bed that I lost my virginity on. I looked around the room and saw beautiful arts painting hanging on the wall.Noticing I was alone in bed. I got up and step off the bed. I grabbed a bed sheet to cover up my naked body. Walked toward the door that lead me into the bathroom,closed the door behind me and stopped in front of a big mirror. Fuck,my hair's a mess. I grabbed a random toothbrush and turned on the sink. When I was done brushing my teeth I stepped into the shower and turned on the warm morning water as I let it run through my naked body.

After ten minutes of standing in the shower, I grabbed a nearest towel and wrapped it around my breast. As I step out of the shower my stomach felt like burning fire inside. I lean against the wall making it easy for the cramps to go through. I fucking don't know why I'm getting these cramps right now. I remember having my period this month already. Shit this better not be what I'm thinking. I put both of my hands on my stomach ,rubbing it trying to calm the cramps down. I waited for a few seconds and finally the cramps stopped. I walked out of the bathroom,with the towel still wrapped around my breast. Can't seem to find where my stuff are. Randomly I started opening up doors. Luckily I opened a door that was Chris's closet. I grabbed a random shirt and put it on. Since I'm 5'3 it looked like a dress on me,this is going to work for right now. When I walked out of the closet I heard voices coming from the other side of the room. The first voice was Chris and the other was a female. I followed the voices as it lead me all the way to the front door. Chris was standing between the open door leaning on one side.

"You know what,I will just meet you there. " Said Chris to whoever he was talking to.

"Okay that's would be great." Sounding very happy,the female voice spoke in return.

"Alright, see you there. " before I got the chance to see who it was ,Chris went ahead and closed the door.

I stood behind him waiting for him to turn around.

"Oh shawty,you awake?" Looking a little surprise to see me standing there. He walked over and gave me a peck on the lips. I didn't say anything but waited for him to tell me who was at the door.

Seeing I haven't say anything,he squeezed his eyes without closing them as he lean closer "You okay?"

"Yeah," I lied

"Who was at the door. " I asked in a curious tone.

"Just an old friend,I'm suppose to leave at 7 to meet up with her at the studio,but I can't leave without giving you my welcome surprise," he smirked

I gave him a fond smile,but still wanted to know who the girl was. I can tell he is trying to hid it from me.

"Who is she?"

He sighed,and took a step back.

"Rihanna, all I'm doing is making music nothing else."

I don't believe that