I'm Done With Your Ass

"We're home now,you want to tell me what's going on." He said pulling the car into the driveway.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and pertented I didn't hear him. He parked the car and turned to stare at me. He gave me dead serious eyes, wanting to know what Drake was doing at the hospital. Beats me,I had no idea he was going to show up.

"I don't know whatcha your talking about,nothing is going on." I told the truth.

"Then what the fuck was Drake doing at the hospital?" He question not believeing a word I said.

"He came to drop off my gift from Beyonce." I defended myself pointing to the roses sitting in the back.

"Roses from Beyonce,why you trying to lie."

Oh god this nigga got trust issues.

"Look Chris,I just got back from the hospital and I don't have the energy to fight with you over something stupid. If you don't want to believe me,then that's your problem." I opened the door getting ready to leave.

"Wow,hold on for a minutes were not done."

"Well I am." I answered as I slowly slid out of the car, holding on to my sew together stomach that hurts like hell when I do any body movement.

I took a step by step toward the front door. Chris was still in the car staring at me through the window. I guess he felt sorry watching me trying to walk in pain,he got out of the car and quick walked toward me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

I can tell he doesn't like the fact of me being close to Drake,hell I don't want him near Rihanna either. That chika could do anything to get him back in her arms. I know Chris loves me but what I don't get is why he is trying to hook up with his ex.

He used his free hand and opened the door. He took me into the bedroom and gently laid me on the bed. He fixed up the pillows making sure I feel comfortable. I love how he is being so supportive even though he is still mad about seeing Drake at the hospital.

"Better," he asked removing his hands from the pillows.

"Yup," I smiled

He reached into his packet and took out my phone. " Your mom should be calling," He placed the phone on the table next to me.

"Okay," I nodded

"Alright I will go get your pills from the pharmacy and bring your gift from "Beyonce" in." He said not letting the situation go.

"Can we not talk about this right now"

"We won't,you just make sure you stay hell away from him." He continue pressing on to the issue,which also made me want to speak out my mind.

" If you don't believe me,What makes you think I will believe you about being nothing more then friends with Rihanna." I blurted out

"Hey, me and Rihanna are different. What Drake trying to do is turn you into his little bitch and I won't sit around and let that happen!" he snapped trying to not sound mad.

"Oh please,your just worried about what happened to Rihanna will also happen to me. Just get this straight,there is a reason why my name is Margaret and hers is Rihanna." I said leaveing him speechless. Hope he got what I meant.

We stars at each other for while before he turned around to leave.

He knows I'm right,he just don't want to admit it.

It hurts to know all we have done since I got here is fight. Either its on him coming home late or it him on me with Drake,for god sake I just met Drake two days ago. How the hell am I going to be all over a guy I don't even know.