Please don't leave me

I glared at him without saying a word. He is right,he's the one who got me pregnant and there is nothing I can do about it. I let him take advantage of me and this is what I get. I drop both of my suitcase as tears escaped from my eyes.

" What have I ever done to you to deserve this Chris?" I asked as more tears fell out,he tried his best not to look into my eyes. " Am I not pretty enough for you!" I yelled as he looked away " sexy enough for you!" I lower my voice and wipe away my tears. " All I ever wanted was to have a great life with the guy of my dreams...I guess I was wrong." I picked up my suitcase as his eyes finally met mine" Your right, this is your child and If you want he or she to know your the father, I will be at my mom's place." I made my way around him as he stared at me. I thought he was going to stop me but this time he didn't.

I reached for the door and twisted it open

" Maggie stop," he called out from behind. I stopped and turned to look at him

He had the saddest look on his face walking toward me," What does a dick like me have to do to win your love back?"

He grabbed the suitcase that was in my hand and gently place it down. He took the other suitcase that was in my other hand and did the same thing. He grabbed both of my hands and slowly made his way down on his knees ,I looked away from him as my broke into tears

"Maggie," he looked up at me"I'm on my knees for you to please forgive me for all the shit I said or did. I'm an asshoe and don't deserve a good woman like you. Please give me another chance to make things right." I sutter "I .... I can't do this anymore," he glared into my watery eyes as a tear escaped from his own" Maggie I love you," he muttered

I pulled my hands away from his and picked up my stuff. " I'm sorry," I mumbled walking out of the door without looking back.

I know if I don't get out of here I might change my mind. Its hurts me to see a man that I loved on his knees crying for my love. I gave him a chance to fix things,but he fuck it up. I can't pretend I'm happy with my relationship when all I do is get my feelings hurts. I wish him the best in his career because this time I'm out of his life for good

When I was out of his driveway,I finally turned my head around and notices he shut the door. I walked up to a stop sign and place my stuff down. I grabbed my phone from my purse and search for a taxi number. I press call when I came across a number and put the phone against my ear.

"Welcome to LA taxi service. If you wish to request a taxi please press one. If you.."

I pressed one, a real person answer the phone. I want head and asked for a taxi.

I got everything done and hanged up the phone. I was told to wait for five minutes before a taxi shows up.

Damn thats a long time.

I know I got a car parked up in Chris's driveway.

No,I will wait for the taxi.

Two minutes into the wait, I saw Chris in his car driving toward me.

I try not to look at the direction his car was coming from. Thought he was going to pass by,but he stopped right next to me. I ignore him and look away as he roll down his window.

" You forgot your keys," he said handing me the car keys " Don't need them." I refused

" How you going to get to where you're going?"

" That ain't your business,"

" Alright.....If you don't want to drive your car,let me drop you off." He offered with a smile.