The B.E.T Awards

"Thanks for your time.You guys enjoy the show." The interviewer brought my attention back to her as I grinned. " Your welcome,"  

Chris took a hold of my hand and lead me toward the entrance.  

I lean toward his ear and whispered" Why the rush?" Even though I knew the answer I asked anyway  

" What rush?" He questioned trying to play dumb.  

Noticing were walking toward a crown of people I dropped the subject" Never mind,"

As soon as we walked in all I would see is celebrities all over the place. Everyone was greeting one another before the show starts.  

Chris spotted Tyga sitting in the second role along with his girlfriend.  

We reached to where he was. When he saw Chris coming he got up to greet him

" Hey man," They gave each other a man hug.  

I looked down the role and saw Bow Bow, Big Sean Wiz Khalifa with his girlfriend, Kid ink and the only white person among all,Justin Bieber

"Whats good bro? Chris asked

" Just working on that track," he look down at my stomach " Yo,you didn't tell me you made it in,"  

Chris giggled " Did it long time ago bro,"

I gave both of them a weird look

" How you doing ?" I asked Tyga,changing the subject

He smile" I'm good and I'm sure you are too."  

" I am thank you,"  

He turned toward his girlfriend." I'm not sure of y'all met,but this is my girlfriend ."  

She got up from her sit with a smile as I took my hand out for a shake,but she hugged me instead. " Nice to finally meet you Maggie."  

We pulled away from the hug.  

" You too.," I replied  

" Hey Chris," she greeted him.

He gave her a head up as his answer back.  

She sat back down as Tyga went ahead and sat down along with her.  

" I see you later man, I gotta go get ready."

" Good luck," Tyga wishes him.  

Once again I was pulled by the hand like a little girl following behind him.

" Your opening?" I asked as we enter the backstage door.  

" Yeah," he responded

We headed toward the hallway. He stopped at one of the door and twisted  open.  

His dancers were all over the place getting ready for their performance.  

He walked in as I follow behind.

" Everybody ready," he called out for their attention.  

"Yeah!" They shouted walking toward him as they made a circle around us

" I want y'all to meet my girlfriend." he pointed at me "Maggie,Margaret either way is .."  

" Maggie is okay" I cut him off as they all smile.  

" I wish you guys the best out there. I want all you guys to kill it. Don't make get up there and show you how its done."  

"Lets not do nothing,I wanna see how she works it out with her belly." Chris joked