If I Can't Have You,Then He Can't

"Niggas like you just don't back off huh."

"Can you fucking leave us alone."

I was woken up by the sound of a man's voice,talking in my bedroom.

CHRIS!

The minute I realized it was him, my eyes instantly shot open.

He had his back towards me with nothing on but his boxer with my MY PHONE press against his ear.

I look under the bed sheet and saw I was naked.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath

He turned around knowing I was awake with a big smile on his face.

" Oh trust me,you will never come between us."

My heart skipped a beat as I set up to look at him.

He hanged up the phone,dropping it on the bed. I glared at him for a few seconds trying to recall why were both in my room undressed before opening my mouth to speak

"Why were you on my phone?"

"Oh you had a call from Drake so I thought I should pick it up and set things straight." He responded In a casual tone like it was not a big deal

"What!"

Oh my god what have I done!

"What did you do to me last night?"

A confused look appeared on his face. " Why are you acting as if I am some kind of stranger.

I didn't say anything but looked away running my hand through my hair knowing I just made the biggest mistake last night.

"You can't stop the fact that we still love each other."

"leave," I said looking back at him

"What," he sounded lost with a mixture of sadness

"I made a mistake." I squeaked "Please leave."

"What do you mean you made a mistake?"

"Please leave." I repeated getting a little angry

He stare at me and did nothing

"Leave!" I yelled a little louder.

He didn't move a muscle as he stood still,trying to push my buttons

"Chris if you don't fucking leave right now,you're going to regret it."

He let out a small laugh" what does that suppose to mean?"

He walked closer towards the bed and climbed on looking

straight into my eyes as he leaned closer to my ear and whispered"Nobody can love you like I do. Don't worry I have moved on,but I will never forget the love you and I shared. So what you cheated on Drake. Well guess what,I also cheated on my girlfriend. If you want me to stay away from you,then stay the fuck away from Darke." He pulled away as our eyes met again"Or else you will be seeing me a lot."

Without thinking twice I slapped him across the face.

"Who in the world are you to tell me what to do!"

He smirked turning back to face me.

"Man how I missed those slaps of yours." He pointed at my belly "In case you forgot that is mine in there."

I was about to slap him again,but this time he saw it coming and grabbed on to my hand before it reached his cheek.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that."