Poor Drake

He needs me? What the hell does that suppose to mean?

I took the phone away from my ear and stared at the black screen.

This nigga really needs to stop hanging up on me. I'm leaving in 5 hours and I don't have time to pay him a visit. I stood up from the couch about to leave the living room.

But wait a minute,

Something about his phone call just sounds fishy. He left the B.E.T Awards mad as hell and now he is saying he needs me. The facts that he told me not to bring anybody just gives it away.

I looked up at the time

10:45

I still have time before Chris returns.

You know what,I'm gonna go see what's all this "I need you "is all about.

I took my way toward the main door and lifted up my purse from the table. I pulled out my car key and dropped in my phone. I tossed my purse over my shoulder and opened the door.

~

"Take a right turn. Turn right." I follow the GPS and pulled into a tall building

Here I go again looking for trouble.

To be honest I have no idea where I am. I drove for 20 minutes to a place where there is no other building or housed. All thats around was land and grass. Of course I'm scared to death. I don't even know why I came here.

I parked the car in the empty parking lot and turned it off

I looked around me trying to see if anybody was around. The place was so quiet I would hear the beating of my heart.

The building looked creepy and old from the outside.

I don't know what in the world Drake would be doing here. I pulled out my phone and called his number. Placing the phone against my ear it began ringing

" You have reached Drake,Sorry I'm unable to pick up your call. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible."

This couldn't be

I hanged up the phone and went ahead and called again

" You have reached Drake,Sorry I'm unable to pick up your call. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible."

" I'm here!" I shouted at my phone getting frustrated. I sent the message and hanged up.

How the hell are you going to tell somebody to come over and then don't pick up your calls. I held the phone in my hand and waited for him to call back.

~

Five minutes into the wait Drake hasn't call back. The more I stay out here the more this place is freaking me out. I'm pretty sure I'm at the right place. There is no way I'm going to randomly walk in there. I have waited for him long enough

I'm leaving,

I turned my car back on as I heard a loud scream coming from the building.

"Maggie!"

"Did somebody just called my name?" I whispered to myself

OMG! ,OMG!

That' Drake.

Without thinking twice I opened the door and rushed out of my car. The building door wasn't lock as I thought it would be. I pushed it opened and walked in.

Dark walls,no lights and graffiti all over,his place was a mess

" Drake is that you!" I shouted through my hard breathing.