I Messed Up

When I arrived at the hospital Beyonce was already put into labor.Nobody was allowed to go in the room, but Jay-Z . I was told to wait in the waiting room until they were done with everything and so I did. Finally at two o'clock in the morning I heard the door twist open as I stood up from the couch that I was laying on. Jay-Z walked in with a biggest smile on his face.

I'm guessing she has already given birth.

"Has she given birth yet?" I quickly asked as he approach me.

He nodded "Yeah,"

"Oh my god you're going to be a daddy!" I happily shouted.

" Can I see her?" I asked wanting to see the baby so bad

"Of course follow me," I followed behind him as he lead me toward the room Beyonce was in. We enter the birth section where all you could see was baby stuff. It reminded me so much of how my life would be like if I was a mother.

We reached the room,he opened the door and walked in as I also walked in behind him.

Beyonce was lying on the bed with the baby in her arms. She turned toward us and flashes me a smile. " Hey, you made it," She slowly spoke up

By the way she looks,you can tell giving birth is really a hard work.

"And you finally got her out," I said walking toward her and stood behind the bed "Congratulation,you did it" I lean in and gave her a hug.

" Thank you," she replied as I pulled away.

I looked down at beautiful angel that was in her hands and grinned" She is so cute,what's her name?"

" We haven't decided ." She answered looking at Jay-Z

" Well,I was thinking Maybe Blue," Jay-Z said taking a site next to her.

" Here we go again,You really love that name,don't you," Beyonce answered going against it

"It doesn't have to just be Blue,it could be Blue something,like two names put together," I jumped in trying to help.

" Ivy" Beyonce add

" Why Ivy,?" Jay-Z questioned

" Why Blue?" She also questioned in return.

"Blue Ivy sounds good to me." I suggested, Jay-Z looked down at the baby and wrapped his arms around Beyonce" Then Blue Ivy it is."

The two couple looked up at each other and shared a smile"I like it," Beyonce agreed

"Alright,I will go fill out the paperwork," He got up and made his way toward the door.

"Don't add any crazy names on the paper," Beyonce warned him

Jay-Z said nothing back but laughed, and walked out

I pulled a nearest chair toward the bed and sat down," So how are you feeling?" I asked making sure she is okay.

" Just tired," she responded

" I bet you are," I lean closer and lay out my hands" Can I hold her?"

" Sure,"

She gently handed me the most beautiful, tiny baby I have ever seen. I wrapped my hands around now known as Blue Ivy and lay her on my arms. Her eyes were closed as she slowly breath in and out.

She is soo cute........

"I still don't get how a person can live in another person,its just weird to think about it." I thought out loud