Meeting up with Drake

First of all i'm soo sorry for the late update, my cousin just got married so i was very busy

............................................................

I was woken by a knock on the door as I set up straight from the bed that I was laying on. I rubbed my eyes trying to see clearly,noticing I woke up from a different room that I normally wake up from.

"Can I come in?" Beyonce voice asked on the other side of the room.

I should have known ,everything feel so different. This is not Chris 's room I'm in Beyonce's house. I tried to reflect back my memories on what happened yesterday. It didn't take a second for me to fully realize why I'm here. I.... broke ...up. .with my boyfriend Chris Brown yesterday,It was not in my dreams nor in my mind.It all happened in reality!

I heard another knock on the door. "Can I come in ?" She repeated noticing I haven't answer her.

" Sure," I finally answered

I stared at the door waiting for her to open it.

She walked in all fresh up ready to start her day.While I'm still in bed thinking about yesterday.

"Sorry if I woke you up" she walked toward me with a smile on her face

" I just want to check on you,since you didn't really tell me anything last night." She continued as she stood next to me.

"That's okay, I need to get up anyway."

I slide the bed sheet off of me,as she took a site beside me,waiting for me to start telling her the whole story. When I didn't say anything she decided to ask for herself.

"So what happened last night?"

Without thinking twice I simply answered " I broke up with him,"

Her eyes widen up in shock, not really expecting to hear what I just said.

"Wh.. what happened?" She muttered

I sighed " I'm pretty sure it all over the news"

"This is about him going to that nightclub that I heard about,is it? She asked digging in for an answer.

"It was more than just clubbing for him. He was all over some random fake ass bitch who I picked a fight with !" I bawled

She placed her hand on my shoulder and patted me gently " I knew somewhere,somehow this was going to show up. I have been around Chris ever since he started his career and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to cheat on you."

I glared at her trying to figure out what she is trying to say. She carried on "See Chris is the type of guy that would love a girl,but finds it really hard to only hang on to her. What you need to do is try not to overreact, believe me or not that guy loves you,"

I crossed my arms as she stood up ,not believing a words she just said

she looked down at her baby bump as her face release a sign of fear. I can tell she is scared about going into labor,but sometimes we women just gotta suck it up.

"I got a day to do all my work before this baby comes out tomorrow."

"Everything will turn out okay," I tried to ensure her

She grinned

"Hope so, you're welcome to stay as long as you want. I'm going to drop some papers off at the studio."

"Kay,"

She turns around and walked toward the door " I will be back,"

I nodded as she closed the door behind her.