Chapter 1

Clarke POV

I have known Bellamy and Octavia since I was born. Why? Because our parents are friends since high school. They're my best friends and I don't know what I would do without them in my life... well I don't know what I would do without O, but Bellamy I could totally live without him. Haha! I'm just kidding. I need him as much as I need O. But sometimes he can be a real pane it the ass. But I still love him... well as a friend. Yeah! I always need to justify that when I say it and him too. Everybody think we should be together, but we don't have that kind of feelings toward each other. Anyways let's talk a bit more about me.
My name is Clarke Griffin, I'm 16 years old and I'm starting my last year of high school.
My mother is Abigail Griffin. She's a very respected surgeon.
My father died when I was 4 years old in a car crash so I don't remember him that much.
I have my group of friends: Bellamy, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, Raven, Wick, Lincoln and... Finn.
Finn is my boyfriend we've been dating for 2 months now and I am totally in love.
Octavia also has a boyfriend who is Lincoln. Raven and Wick are also together.
Jasper is with Maya, but I don't know her that much. Monty is with Harper, but I don't know her that much either.
And Bellamy well... this is one thing I hate about him he sleeps with every girls I don't even remember the last time he had an official girlfriend. It didn't bother me that much before, but this summer O, Bell and I decided to move in together, and you imagine the rest, I'm stuck to hear him and is girl of the night.
But I still enjoy living with my two best friends.

*Present time*

"Princess wake up it's the first day of school!" Princess. Bell always call me that I don't remember why, but I hate it and he knows it.
"BELL! I hate when you call me that!" I open my eyes to see him sitting on the edge of my bed.
"I know, that's why I call you Princess." He smirk. I kick him in the back to make him go away.
"Go away!"
"I can't princess because I know you and you're going to go back to sleep and that can't happen." I stand up stretching my arms and legs.
"See. I'm up now. You can leave."
"No! I know you and you're gonna go back to bed and go back to sleep."
"Well I need to get change and I'm not changing in front of you!"
"Well it's not like I've never see you naked!"
"BELLAMY!"
"Alright! Alright! I'm leaving. But if you go back to sleep, next time I'm going to stay and watch you getting change." He start laughing and run out of my room.
"PERVERT!" I hear him laugh even more.
I got change and went in the kitchen where O was eating cereals and Bell was making some toast.
I walk to the toaster just in time for the toast to jump out of it. I take both of them before Bellamy could.
"Hey! That's MY breakfast!" He says a bit angry.
"Pay back!"I say with a smirk.
"Ugh! I really don't understand why you to are not together." O says.
"Because we're best friend!" I say. I'm so tired of people thinking that. Friendship between boys and girls do exist.
"And she also has a boyfriend"
"Boyfriend or not your still my best friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. And O! I thought you understand our situation."
"I do Clarke. I really do, but you two would be so cute together. And you're already acting like a couple."
"What do you mean?" I ask. Bell and I aren't acting like a couple at all.
"I mean that you're fighting like a married couple, when we watch a movie you are cuddling on the couch, you're holding hands in public, you've already kiss a couple times and finally you've already seen each other naked!"
"Well for my defense I kissed Clarke only because we were playing truth or dare and also because I like to tease her. But now that she has a boyfriend I don't do it."
"Yeah! Same thing for me. And I never asked to see Bellamy naked ok. He just felt very bad for entering my room while I was changing and he saw me completely naked so that same night he decided to enter my room wearing only a towel and to remove it in front of me. And unfortunately I CAN'T unsee that!"
"Of course you can't. I mean look at me. And by the way I can't unsee you too."
"Ugh. Please get a room."
With that we ate our breakfast and got ready for school. This is going to be the best year of high school!

_________________________

Hey guys! First chapter. I decided to take a break on my other book and start a new one.
For those who read Empire Of Our Own don't worry I'll continue it, but I'll be updating this one for now.

Tell me what you think in the comments!
#bellarke