Chapter 27

Clarke's POV

After I got change into my dress I went downstairs with everyone.
"Clarke, honey could you please go get me a glass of water?"
"Of course grandma." I give her a small smile and made my way to the kitchen.
When I arrive in the kitchen I saw Bellamy kissing Lexa.
I felt tears in my eyes, but I didn't know why. I mean I'm not in love with him. Am I?
I ran into my room and started crying. I was hurt. I thought he said he loved me and now he is kissing another girl. Listen to you Clarke! It's your best friend he make out with girl all the time. Why is this upsetting you?
And than it hits me. I'm in love with him. I'm in love with Bellamy. I'm jealous because he kissed another girl. I'm so stupid. I was angry at him because he fall in love with me and here I am crying because I saw him kiss another girl and realising that I'm in love with him. Why does it has to be so complicated?

Bellamy's POV

I went to check outside if she was there. Maybe she had forgotten something in the car. But she wasn't there. Octavia came and join me.
"Hey brother! Everything's alright?"
"Have you seen Clarke?"
"Please don't tell me you fight again."
"No I saw her going in the living room and when I arrive she wasn't there and I can't find her."
"Her grandmother ask her for a glass of water and she went in the kitchen. But she ran out of it like 5 seconds later and went upstairs, probably in her room." Fuck! She must have seen me kissing Lexa.
"Shit!" I started running back in the house.
"Bell! What is it?"
"I need to talk to her!" I run upstairs and knock on her door. No answer. I went in my room and walk in the bathroom just to face another lock door. I was about to return downstairs to see if she was there when I heard a slight sob. Why is she crying?
"Princess I know you're in there. Please open the door."
"Leave me alone Bellamy."
"I'm not leaving you alone it's Christmas. You're not gonna spend it alone in your room."
"I might."
"Just open the door!" She didn't say anything. I heard footsteps behind the door and her unlocking it.
I open the door and her eyes are red. I immediately wrap my arms around her, but she push me away.
"Clarke I know we're not in very good terms right now, but you could at least let me comfort you like I always do."
"It's your fault if I'm crying so that won't help." She definitely saw me and Lexa kissing.
"What did I do?"
"Well first you tell me that you're in love with me and after you're making out with my cousin. What am I suppose to think?" I knew it! Just don't understand why she's upset about that.
"So what I can't kiss girls now? You make it clear earlier that you weren't feeling the same way about me!"
"If it hadn't been in the same day I would understand!" She snaps.
"So what? Are you jealous?" I snap.
"What? No I'm not!"
"Oh really? Because the way you're acting right now tells me something else!" I said angrily.
"Well you don't know me very well Bellamy." She spats. That insult me.
"What? I don't know you very well? I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR 16 YEARS CLARKE! I THINK I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF!"
"WELL YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!"
"THEN IF YOU'RE NOT JEALOUS WHY DO YOU CARE?"
"BECAUSE... BECAUSE!"
"SEE YOU DON'T HAVE A REASON! I'M NOT GONNA WAIT ALL MY LIFE UNTIL THE DAY YOU'LL TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME! IF THIS DAY EVER HAPPENS!"
"WELL THIS DAY WILL HAPPEN!" What?
"What did you say?" She doesn't answer. Instead she pull me by the collar of my suit and crush her lips on mine. I immediately kiss back. But this time it wasn't like our teasing kisses, there were emotions, passion and hunger. I cup her face in my hands, keeping her face close to mine, even if I don't think we can get closer than that.
At one moment we both pull back for air. She put her forehead on mine, opening her eyes.
"I love you Bellamy! I'm in love with you!" I smile, the biggest smile I ever did.
"I love you too, Princess!" She smiles.
"I think maybe we should go downstairs now."
"Yeah!" We headed downstairs.
I would have ask her millions of questions because I don't understand this sudden change, but I didn't want to brake that moment. For the first time since the Winter bal, she is happy and she's not ignoring me.

IMPORTANT! READ BELOW!
__________________________
And there it is!
It took so long, but they finally kissed.
Anyways. Time to talk seriously. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF this book so yeah...
OH, AND ONE LAST THING,
I was totally kidding I'm not done with this book I still got many ideas and I love to see you suffer so there will probably be a lot of drama... maybe... I'm so evil!
Thanks for reading and please please please continue to comment because I really love reading them and some of them make me laugh and it motivated me when I don't want to write. So thank you!
I love you all and you're my favorite readers!