Chapter 21

Clarke's POV

"Bell what are you doing?" He currently has his hand covering my eyes.
"You'll see in a second just keep walking."
"Well I'm kind of afraid to walk when I can't see anything."
"Trust me you're not gonna trip over anything."
"That's the thing. I don't trust you at all with that."
"Ouch! That hurt!" I laugh.
"I trust her you for certain things, but since you made me that joke in 6th grade I have trust issues with you."
"Oh c'mon princess it was hilarious!"
"Hilarious? I had a concussion because you let me fall on the floor instead of catching me you ass."
"It was still hilarious!"
"Whatever. You know our house is not that big."
"Open your eyes." I open my eyes. He has decorate our living room with Christmas decorations and he has made a little dance floor. I turn to him, smiling.
"Bell... why are you doing this?"
"... I couldn't let my best friend miss her last Winter bal. I know it's not like if we were at school, but I didn't have that much time to prepare it."
"It's perfect."
"I wouldn't say perfect. It's still in our living room and we're just the two of us, but thanks." I laugh.
"Bell! I'd rather spend the night with my best friend than at the school right now." He smiles. "You know if you smiled instead of smirking all the time, I'm pretty sure you would have had a couple of girlfriend by now."
"You should know that my smirk is famous for making all the girls want to have sex with me."
"Yeah! I know the famous Bellamy Blake's smirk. And by the way it doesn't make every girls want to have sex with you because you smirk to me all the time and I don't want to have sex with you."
"I don't smirk to you all the time."
"Really? If I would receive a penny each time you smirk to me, I would be rich by now."
"Admit it you like it when I smirk to you."
"Yeah in your dreams."
"You want to dance?"
"There's no music." He went to the speaker and put a music. It was Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon.
"I love this song!" I say.
"I know it's your favorite." I started dancing and singing along. Bellamy was just standing there staring at me.
"C'mon! You're not going to stand there and watch me dance are you?"
"I might." I took his hands and lead him to our homemade dance floor. "Clarke you know I'm not the dancer type." I continue to sing ignoring his previous comment.
"Oh don't you dare look back. Just keep you're eyes on me. I said you're holding back she said SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!" He laugh.
"That's not gonna happen."
"Blake you better dance because I got pictures of you on my phone that could ruin your reputation."
"You think you can scare me with some stupid pictures."
"That's because you didn't see them. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that if you did."
"So than you wouldn't mind showing me."
"I'd rather keep them away from you." I smirk.
"I hate you!"
"I love you too!" I kiss him on the cheek and continue to dance until the song finish.