Chapter 34

Clarke's POV

"1"
"Happy New Year!" Right when we all scream it, Bellamy crash is lips on mines and we just stay there kissing like we were just the two of us. But we pull back when Octavia clear her throat. We look at our friends who were staring at us in shock.
It stayed silent until Jasper yells "BELLARKE IS HAPPENING!"
Then everyone cheered us and started to say their opinion.
"I love him because he's my best friend blah blah blah. I love her because she's my best friend blah blah blah. We love each other because we're best friend yeah my ass we're just best friend. How long have you been together?" Raven exclaims. We all started to laugh.
"A week now!" I say happily.
"Oh c'mon! We all know you had a thing before that." Wick says.
"She's telling the truth. They weren't anything before Christmas." O says.
"If Octavia says it then it's true because she's like the biggest Bellarke shipper." Jasper says.
"What's Bellarke by the way?"
"Yeah what is that?" They all look at us like we were the stupidest people on the planet.
"It's your ship name. Bellarke." Monty says.
"Oh and let me guess my little anoying sister is responsible for this."
"I'm not anoying! And yes I'm responsible for that."
"And now we're officially together!" Bell exclaims.
"Not yet." O smirks.
"What again?"
"Give me your phone."
"Why?"
"Bell please." He gave her his phone and 30 second later, my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I look at it and I had a notification from Facebook.
I open it and I should have known she would do that.
'Bellamy Blake is in a relationship with Clarke Griffin' I sigh.
"I should have known you would do that O."
"What did she do?" Raven asks.
"Go on Facebook." She says.
"O you didn't!"
"What? Oh c'mon Bell! You're not gonna get mad at me because I put you and Clarke in a relationship on Facebook. I thought that's what you wanted. To be official? Now you're officially not single anymore." She smiles, proud of her.
"Take it that way Bell. Now none of the boys at school can have me because I'm yours."
"Well with the shirts O gave us they would have known."
"What shirts?" Monty asks.
"You'll see at school."
"I hate you Clarke when you do that!"
"You're just not patient Rae." I laugh.
"So are we continuing the party?" Lincoln talks for the first time since Bell and I kissed.
"Of course babe! They just had to announce it to all of you before school starts again."
"Party!" Jas and Monty exclaims.

And we continue to party until early in the morning.
When we went to sleep I didn't feel like sleeping alone so I went to sleep in Bell's room.
But before I fell asleep I checked my phone and all of our friends and families were congratulating us.
Bellamy was officially mine. And I was officially his. ♡