Chapter 20

Wow! Already 20 chapters! That's amazing!
Hope you like it!
_______________________________

Clarke's POV

OMG!
Why did I do that?
Why did I kiss Bellamy?
Well, it was just a peck on the lips, but still... it was on the lips.
I'm such an idiot. What if he thinks I have feelings for him.
No. He's not gonna think that. May be he'll just think I was teasing him.
Stop Clarke. Just think about the amazing night you're going to have.
I got in Sterling's car.
"Hi!"
"Hi! You look beautiful." I blush.
"Thanks."
The ride to school was a little awkward. We both didn't talk alot.
When we got to the school, I was immediately tackle in a hug.
"OMG Clarke! Can you imagine that it's our last Winter bal."
"I know!" She releases me from the hug.
"Where's Bell?"
"He didn't have a date so he decided to stay home."
"What? But... it's his last Winter bal. He can't miss that."
"I know that's what I told him, but he didn't change his mind." Lincoln came behind O and puts his arms around her waist.
"Hey Clarke!"
"Hi Lincoln!"
"No Bellamy?"
"We need to go inside. I'll tell you later Babe." O says.
I look beside me to take Sterling's hand, but he was gone.
"Where's Sterling?" I turn back to O and Lincoln who were looking at something behind me. "What are you looking at?"
"Nothing. We should get inside." I look behind me to see Sterling making out with a girl.
What. The. Fuck.
I felt tears in my eyes. I don't even know why.
"What the fuck?" They both turn to me.
"Clarke I-" I don't let him finish. I slap him in the face hard enough to leave a red mark.
I started to run out of the school parking lot all the way to the house.
It's only when I was in outside the front door that I realise how stupid I am to let a guy ruin my night.
But still I was not in the party mood anymore.
I text Octavia telling her to have a good night with Lincoln and our friends.
When I open the door, Bellamy came in the entrance and he was very suprise to see me. Than his eyes soften. He must have notice my red eyes.
"Clarke are you okay?" He hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my face on his chest (he his much taller than me.)
"Yeah!"
"You've been crying."
"Yeah!"
"Is it because of Sterling?"
"Yeah!"
"Can you say something else than 'yeah'?"
"Yeah!" He laugh slightly.
"You're ridiculous." I laugh.
"I know. I'm your ridiculous princess."
"Yeah. So you want to explain me what happen before I go to school and beat Sterling to death."
"Not right now. But if it can reassure you, I slap him in the face."
"Just slap!"
"He has a red mark..."
"That's my Clarke." He smirks. "So if you want I can go change clothes and we can return to school and enjoy our last Winter bal."
"I don't feel like returning to school. And beside I just ran all the way here."
"Well you've been training for four months now it must have been a piece of cake."
"Ha. Ha. Very funny Blake. You're still making fun of my sudden change of life style."
"I'm just trying to change the mood."
"Like usual. I didn't even get to dance a slow." He smirks. "What?"
"Just wait here."