Chapter 37

Bellamy's POV

I definitely hate Tyler. He spends his time flirting with Clarke, aka my girlfriend.
And the worst part is, she doesn't even seem to notice it.
I hate this guy. I hate him as much as I love Clarke.
"Bellamy can I talk to you for a minute?" That Bastard again! Breath Bellamy, breath.
"Of course Tyler." I fake a smile.
"I feel like you don't really like me and I'd like to know what I did that you don't like."
"What are you talking about? I think you're a great guy." Lie. Lie. Lie.
"Bellamy you can be honest with me. Is it because of Clarke?"
"I'm being honest with you. I don't mind if you spend time with Clarke. That's what friends do." Why did I say that?
"Then you don't mind if I invite her to the movie theater tonight. As friend of course." My blood is boiling right now. Breath Bellamy. You're doing this for Clarke. She asked you to make efforts that's what you're doing.
"No. No. I don't mind. Why would I mind?"
"Okay! Thanks man!"
"No problem!" *face palm* What the fuck! I let Tyler ask Clarke to go out. I'm an idiot.

*Lunch time*

I sit next to Clarke at our table and she smiles at me.
"Hey babe!" She kiss me and she puts her hands around my neck and we just start to make out.
"Please guys get a room!" We both pull back.
"Look who's talking. Reyes you're not better with Wick."
"It's not the same!"
"Yes it is. It's just different people." She rolls her eyes. I turn back to Clarke.
"What was that for?" I whisper in her ear.
"You let Tyler invite me to the movie theater."
"Of course I trust you."
"Yeah, but you don't trust him and I know that you really don't want me to go with him."
"So you said no."
"I said yes."
"Oh."
"I appreciate your efforts Bell."
"So I make efforts for you and I listen to you. What do I get in return?"
"Sex." She turns to her lunch.
"Fair enough."