Chapter 7

Bellamy's POV

"OCTAVIA!"
I was seriously going to kill her. How could she take a picture of me and Clarke sleeping in her bed and post it on instagram?
I open her bedroom's door and jump on her bed, not caring if she's sleeping or not.
"Bell I'm sleeping!"
"I don't care! You post a picture of me and Clarke sleeping in her bed!"
"Yeah! And after two minutes, there were already 50 likes."
"50! How many followers do you have on instagram?"
"I don't know like more than 500."
I look at my phone because it won't stop buzzing and when I look at the comments I just want to kill Octavia even more.
I then hear a door open and footstep coming toward O's room.
"What the fuck Octavia! Why did you told Jasper that we were together?" She told him that we were together?
"Wait! What?" I was really confuse.
"Yeah! Jasper commented: 'OMG! Are they together?' And your sister replied: 'Yeah! But they won't stop making out on the couch this morning!"
"WHAT???"
"Oh come on! Clarke I know your with Finn, bu-" I cut her off when she mention Finn.
"O!" I look back at Clarke, who's mood has completely change from amuse to sad and she look like she was going to cry again.
O must have notice because she became slightly confuse.
"Is there something I'm not aware of and I should?" I look at Clarke.
"Tell her." I nod.
"Tell me what?"
"She broke up with him."
"What? When? Why? How?"
I look back at Clarke again and she nod. I can see that she's holding back tears.
"Last night, he ask her to choose between him and me, and she broke up with him because first he ask her to choose and second because she'd rather die alone with amazing friends aka me, than in couple with no friends."
"OMG! Clarke I am really sorry!"
"It's okay O. You didn't know."
"That means that there are more chances for you two to be together!" I sigh in anger.
"Really O! Your best friend is sad and your joking around like it was nothing!"
"Calm down big brother! I'm just trying to change the mood."
"Bell it's okay! And O you know that it's never going to happen."
"I think it's worth the try!" I sigh in exasperation.
"Alright I'm gonna go make some breakfast!" I rush out O's bedroom and go toward the kitchen to make some breakfast.
I don't even know why I was so angry at O for trying to change the mood. Usually, it that kind of situation, I'm always the one who's joking around to try to change the mood.
What the fuck is happening to me?

--------------------------------------------
What's happening to Bellamy?
We don't no.

Anyways... I hope you guys like the story so far...