Chapter 40

Bellamy's POV

On the way back from the movie theater, I felt like Clarke was hiding something. The way she was acting... she always act like this when she's hiding something.
I waited until she got out of the bathroom to ask her.
"Bell! Jasper and Monty are throwing a party tomorrow. You want to go?"
"Yeah! Why not?"
"We need to be there at 9 and we need to bring chips."
"I'll go buy them at lunch tomorrow." She looks at me with a worried look.
"Is everything ok?"
"I could ask you the same thing."
"Wh - what do you mean?"
"You're acting like you're hiding something from me."
"I'm not hiding anything." She says nervously. Yep definitely hiding something.
"Clarke. You can't lie. I know you." She get in to bed and turn her back to me. "Clarke?"
"I'm tired. Goodnight babe!" I sigh. She'll talk eventually.
"Goodnight princess!" I lay beside her and put my arms around her waist.

*Morning*

I wake up and Clarke is not with me.
"Clarke?"
"I'm in the shower."
"I swear to god guys if you take a shower together again I'm gonna kill you both!"
"You think you and Lincoln are better?"
"Brother it's not the same thing."
"I don't see how it's different."
"Can you guys please stop yelling! I'd like to take my shower peacefully. And Bellamy don't try to come the door's lock!"
"What? Why?"
"Remember? No sex for a week!" Octavia burst out laughing after Clarke said that.
"Wow Bell. You must have pissed her off to get that."
"Yeah O! He called me crazy!"
"Never call a girl crazy!"
"I know that now and it won't happen again."
"You know we're still not having sex for a week!" I groan.
"It's really not fair!"
"Life is unfair Bellamy!"

*At the party*

Clarke's POV

When we arrived at the party there were already a lot of people who were completely drunk.
We made our way to the kitchen to get a drink.
Bellamy took his drink and went to talk with some friends while I was making my own.
When I went to get out of the kitchen Tyler was in the door way staring at me.
"You didn't tell him."
"No." I snap.
"Why?"
"It's none of your business." I take a mouthful of my drink.
"Well it's my business when I'm the guy you cheated on what with." He smirk and I almost choked on my drink.
"Excuse me! You're the one who kissed me. I never wanted that!"
"And what Bellamy's going to think when I tell him my version."
"That you better run before I kill you!" Bellamy was right behind Tyler and he was giving him a death glare.
"You're gonna kill me because Clarke couldn't resist my ch-" He didn't have time to finish. He's already on the floor and Bellamy's on him, punching him. But Tyler replies to his actions and started to punch him too.
The next thing I know Lincoln is holding Bellamy and Wick is holding Tyler.
They are both bloody, Tyler probably have a broken nose and Bellamy look like he's gonna need stitches. (A/N I'm without you kisses I'll be needed stitches... I don't know why I did that...)
Tyler was kicked out of the party and out of our group of friends and I brought back Bellamy to our house.
He doesn't look very happy and I can understand that.
So the way to the house is completely silent. What have I done? What if Bellamy broke up with me? I don't want to lose him...

--------------------------------------
Hey guys! Just a quick note to say how sorry I am for not updating in awhile.
Also I want to thank you all because my story got exactly 852 votes at the moment and I'm really happy. So a big THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU MY LOVELY READERS!