Chapter 29

DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURE BEFORE I TELL YOU TO!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!
__________________________________

Clarke's POV

We were almost done opening the gifts. By now I had received 5 Itunes gift card, money and a bracelet from Octavia that she made herself. There is a O on it and she made one for her too with a C.
There was two gifts left under the tree plus 8 envelopes. But we all know that there is just money in the envelopes.
"Alright the next gift is for Clarke." My mom says.
"Wait! The two gifts go together. The other one is for Bellamy." She smiles. What did she do? "You need to open it at the same time." My mother gave us the gifts and we started to open them.
When I saw what was in it I burst out laughing.
There was a white t-shirt written I'm his princess on it and a black sweat shirt also written I'm his princess on it.
"Omg that is so funny!" I exclaim.
"What's written on yours?" Bell asks.
"I'm his princess. What's on yours?"
"She's my princess." Everybody burst out laughing. Bell came toward us.
"O you bought this?"
"Of course I did! I took the white t-shirt and the black sweat shirt for Clarke because she's always freezing and because she only wears black and white."
"Hey that's not true."
"Yes it is. And I chose the grey t-shirt and camisole for Bellamy because he's not freezing at all and because the color suit him well." (A/N go check the picture now)
"O that's like the most original and hilarious gift."
"Bell we should wear them at school!"
"If you think I would never make you wear that at school you don't know me very well."
"Well I'm wearing that at school for sure. Just to see everyone's reaction." We both hugged O and it was time for the envelopes.
"Alright time for the envelopes!"
"I wonder what's in them!"
"Dylan! You're not suppose to know!" I say sarcastically.
We all open our envelopes and wow I wasn't expecting that. Money. Yeah!
After that we all went to eat.

_____________________________
Hey! I had a idea this morning for the gifts and I needed to do this chapter.
I hope you liked it.