Chapter 4

Bellamy's POV

I had just drop Clarke to Finn's house and I was now going to have some fun. I arrive at the girl's house. I don't know her name,but that doesn't really matter since I'm not gonna see her again after tonight.
I walk to the front door and I'm immediately greet by the girl. To be honest she is really sexy.
I don't even have time to say hi she's already kissing me and dragging me in her room. When we reach it she pull back for a moment.
"My parents aren't home. So you can do wathever you want with me." She smirk. I smirk back.
"Perfect!" I kiss her hungrily. She lead me to her bed and make me fall on it. She came on top of me and kiss me again. She started lifting my shirt and at the same moment my phone ring.
"Fuck!" I took it and don't bother looking who is calling I don't answer and continue kissing the girl. But 30 seconds later my phone started to buzz and say Princess over and over again. I knew exactly who was texting me because I only put that sound to one person. The girl stop kissing me and look at me with angry eyes.
"Who is princess?" The girl ask. I sigh.
"That's my best friend."
"The blond girl who is always with you?"
"Yeah! That's her!"
"So... you're going to tell her that you're busy right now."
"Yeah! Hold on."
I look at my phone. I had ten text messages and one missed call all from Clarke. I swear I'm gonna kill her when I get home. I open her text.
Clarke Princess Griffin -Do you know where O is?
Clarke Princess Griffin- Bellamy
Clarke Princess Griffin - She's not answering her phone and I need her!
Clarke Princess Griffin - Bellamy please answer!
Clarke Princess Griffin - ok she answered but she can't come she's 2 hours away from here!
Clarke Princess Griffin- please come home I need you!
Clarke Princess Griffin - I really need my best friend right now!
Clarke Princess Griffin - Bellamy?
Clarke Princess Griffin- Bell?
Clarke Princess Griffin - ANSWER ME!!!
I sigh.
"What is it?"
"I'm really sorry, but she needs to talk to someone and my sister is not there. I really need to go."
She sigh. "Ok. But do you think maybe we could do it another time?"
I smirk. "Of course! I'll call you!"
I got into my car and drove home. I swear she better have a good reason to make me come home.