Chapter 11

Clarke's POV

I walk behind Mr. Jaha who is still holding Bellamy and Finn.
We arrive in his office and he made us sit on the three chairs in front of his desk. Me in the middle and the two boys beside me.
"So... miss Griffin I made you come because I know the two of them will just be saying that it's the other's fault. Can you please tell me what happen?"
"When do I need to start?"
"Well first, tell me why were they fighting?"
"Well... I broke up with Finn last Friday... and... well... Bellamy is my best friend so he comforted me... and we fell asleep in my bed and Octavia took a picture of us while we were sleeping and post it on instagram, but we knew she was just teasing us. Finn saw it and this morning he came to talk to me and when Bellamy arrived, he punched him an-"
"What? Bellamy punched me first!"
"Mr. Collins, I suggest you stop interupting miss Griffin. I think you have enough problems already." He turns back to me "Continue what you were saying."
"Well after they started fighting and... you came."
"Where was Bellamy when you and Mr. Collins were talking?"
"He had to go see a teacher this morning before class." He turns to Bellamy.
"Who?"
"Mr. Kane." He says.
"Why?"
"Coach Bobby add a Football practice during Mr. Kane's class last week and he gave me the assignment Friday instead of Wednesday and he told me that it had to be on his desk monday morning before the first bell or I would get zero."
"Alright! Miss Griffin can you please take Mr. Blake to the infirmary. I need to have a word with Mr. Collins."
"Okay. But I thought on monday the nurse wasn't there."
"She's not, but you know how to do stiches so you'll be able to take care of him."
"Okay." I help Bellamy to get up and give him some support to walk. We were about to walk out of the office but he stops us.
"Wait! Here's the key!" I look back at him and take the key.
I then look at Finn who was giving Bellamy death glares.
"Thank you!" I say to Mr. Jaha.
We walk out of his office and walk toward the infirmary.
We both don't say anything and it's really awkward. It's the first time it is actually awkward between us.
When we got there, I unlock the door and sit Bellamy on the bed.
I turn back to look trough the medical supplies. I could feel Bellamy's eyes on my back.
"Clarke please talk to me." I turn back and walk to him with what I needed to fix him. "Are you angry at me?" I didn't answer. Of course I wasn't angry at him. He never wanted to fight with Finn this morning. But I thought I could tease him a little. I mean this morning he totally tease me and there is no way he's having the last word.
I started with his face. His nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. I stop his nose from bleeding and give him ice to put on his eye.
I started to pull off his shirt, but he stop me.
"Woah princess don't get to excited here." He says with a smirk.
"Well then pull off your shirt yourself. I was just trying to help." I snap. He stop smirking.
"Clarke, why are you angry at me?" It's working. I smile.
"I'm not angry! I was just teasing you! Now would you pull off your shirt so I can look at your wounds."
"You're sure you're gonna be just looking at my wound?" He smirk.
"Just pull off your shirt!"
"Okay! Okay!" He pulls off his shirt and I have a great view of his muscles and his six pack. I have to admit that it's not something I hate to see.
"Like what you see Princess?"
"You wish!" I look at his wounds. They weren't that bad. He just needed to put ice and he would be okay.
By the time I was finish fixing him up it was lunch time. When we arrive in the cafeteria, everyone was looking at us.
O came running to us and hugged us. What is going on?
"O is everything ok?"
She looks at us with a questioning look.
"Weren't you two with Mr. Jaha?"
"Well yeah, but he send us to the infirmary." She turns to Bellamy.
"Please tell me you didn't got kicked out of the school!" We both look at her with a questioning look.
"Well, Mr. Jaha didn't said anything about that. Why?"
"Because Finn got kicked out of the school."