Chapter 17

Bellamy's POV

Why did I accept to come to the mall with Clarke?
First, I hate going to the mall and second, it's not a very good time right now to spend time with Clarke.
I'm such an idiot.
"What about this one? Should I try it?" She says showing me a red dress that must stop a little higher than her knees.
"I think it would look sexy on you."
"Please Bell. Can you make a effort? You said the same thing to the 10 first dresses that I showed you. And even tough it's great having the real Bellamy back, I would like if you could say something else than 'I think it would look sexy on you'."
"Well it's the truth. You would look sexy in all those dresses." She would look sexy in any clothe.
"Whatever I'm just gonna go try it." She went in the changing room. I sat on a bench and waited for her to get out.
"Alright, are you ready?"
"Yeah. Go ahead princess." She got out and I just wanted to kiss her. She look stunning and she is so beautiful in this color, it's... mind blowing.
"Like what you see Blake?"
"Very."
"So... what should I do?"
"I-I think you should buy it."
"Great! I find a dress for Christmas." She went back in the changing room and got out 2 minutes later wearing her normal clothes.
"Alright I'm gonna buy it and after we can go."
"No I'll pay for it."
"What? No. You're not paying for that."
"Early Christmas gift."
"Bell no."
"Bell yes. Give me the damn dress." She rolls her eyes.
"Alright, but next time you need something, I'm paying." She gave me the dress.
"No problem." We went to pay the dress.
"Hi! Will there be anything else?"
"No that's it." The lady made me pay.
"So, how long have you two been together?" Great! Just when I was not thinking about it anymore.
I was about to answer, but Clarke answer first.
"Oh, we're not together." The lady looked shock when Clarke told her. I felt a little hurt.
"What? You're not together."
"No." I answer not wanting to stay here any longer.
"Then why are you paying for her clothes?" Easy.
"Because she's a princess." I smirk.
"I still don't understand why you're not together."
"We've been best friends since we were born... so..."
"Well darling you should make up your mind before he gets a girlfriend." That's not happening if it's not Clarke and unfortunately she already made up her mind.
"Yeah well we need to go now someone is waiting for us." She clearly wants to escape this conversation too.
"It was nice to meet you two."
"Yeah!" We both said in unison.
This conversation would have been easier if we were together.
Everything would be easier if we were together.