Chapter 16

Clarke's POV

OMG I can't believe Sterling invited me to the bal. I mean I have had a crush on him for like a month now and the fact that he invited me means that he might have a crush on me too. Octavia is going with Lincoln and Bellamy is probably going to bring a girl who just wants to sleep with him.
Talking of Bellamy. He has been so weird in the last few months. He's just distant with me and he doesn't tease me anymore. And not that it actually bother me that he doesn't tease me, but that's just his normal self. OMG! The only reason why he would stop teasing me is when I have a boyfriend. So since I don't have one that mean he has a girlfriend. No he would have told me if he did. I'll ask him later. Now I really need to find a dress because it's in three days and I have nothing in my closet that I could wear to the bal. And also for all the Christmas parties that are coming in the next weeks.
I walk into Octavia's room.
"O can you come to the mall we me? I need dresses for the bal and the Christmas parties."
She wasn't there. "O?"
"She's with Lincoln."
"Really? I need her right now. It's very important."
"Well she's not there. Can I help you?"
"Well last time I went to the mall with you, I ended up buying nothing because you were bored and you were anoying me."
"What do you need?"
"Dresses." His eyes lit up.
"What are we waiting for?"
"You're a pervert."
"Yeah. But you still love me."
"Whatever. You better be patient because I'm not coming back home with nothing."
"I promise."
"Let's get going."
Well this is gonna be interesting.

____________________________
Sorry it's short, but I'm currently in vacation and I'm doing the best I can to continue to update.
Sorry again.