Chapter 9

*Monday morning*

Bellamy's POV

After yesterday, I went to bed early last night so this morning I wake up at 6. Clarke was so weird yesterday. I mean she trained early a Sunday morning, first she hates everything related to sports and second she likes to woke up late during the weekends, she also ate fruits with her pankakes, she thinks fruits and pankakes don't go together, and finally, she cleaned the entire house. She hates cleaning. First, she count it as a sport and second she is too lazy to do it.
I unlock my phone to see if I got any text and I see that Octavia sent me one. Why would she texts me if we are in the same house?
Octavia- We need to talk!
Oh no! Last time she said that to me it was when she told me she had a boyfriend. This can't be good.
I was about to answer her, when I heard music coming from Clarke's room. Oh God! Please tell she's just listening to music.
I went to her room wondering if I really wanted to know if she was training or not. I open the door to see Clarke training... again!
"AGAIN!"
She stops when she sees me.
"What again?"
"You! You're training! You're doing sports!"
"Why do you seem to not approve of my new life style. You're the one who's trying to convince me to do sports!"
"I stopped trying to convince you years ago when I understood that you would never do sports."
"So now you want me to stop doing sports?"
"Yes! I want my princess back!"
"Ok, first I'm not your princess. Second I'm not gonna stop training because I actually like it!"
"THAT'S IT!" I run to her and tackle her on her bed and I started to tickle her.
"Bell... stop!"
"I'm not gonna stop until I get my Clarke back!"
"Ok... ok!" I stop tickling her.
"Really? You know I'm just kidding! I actually really enjoy seeing you in those tight clothes!" I teased. And I thought about teasing her even more and since I was on top of her it was a great opportunity. I slowly lean in and put my lips on hers like I always do when I want to tease her. She immediately kissed back, like she always do and we stayed like that for a moment.
After a couple minutes she pull back laughing.
"Really Bell!"
"What? You're single now and that means I can tease you like that whenever I want." I smirk.
"I hate you so much like you have no idea."
"I love you too princess!" She rolled her eyes.
She open her mouth to say something, but I cut her off by a quick kiss and I ran out of her room.
I smiled at myself. It was the first time I actually get to say the last word.