Chapter 30

Bellamy's POV

I walk into my room and let myself fall on my bed. It's 2 in the morning and even though I love spending time with my family, I was starting to get annoy by their questions and comments. 'How's school going?' 'Look at you. You've grown up so fast.' And of course 'Do you have a girlfriend?' Yeah. But me it sounds more like 'Are you and Clarke together?' The other years I would just answer no because I didn't know I was in love with her. That's what I also did this year, but I really don't know what we are.
I was almost asleep when my phone started to vibrate. I look at it.
Clarke Princess Griffin- Bathroom. 2 minutes.
I walk in the bathroom and close the door. She enters 2 minutes after wearing her shirt that Octavia gave her and some really short short. I smirk.
"What?" She whisper.
"Your shirt... and your short." I whisper back.
"Am I not aloud to wear this to sleep?"
"No you just look very sexy."
"You're saying that to every clothes I wear and by the way you're still wearing your suit and it's been 20 minutes since everyone went to sleep.
"I was too lazy to change." She rolled her eyes. "So why did you ask me to come here?"
"Well our families spent the night asking me if we were together, like every year, and I told them no because it was simpler like that, but I actually don't know what we are."
"I did the same thing and I think the same thing."
"So... earlier we kissed and... we told each other I love you... so-" I cut her off.
"Clarke I was there you don't need to tell me what happened. What I need you to tell me is what you want."
"Well what do you want?" I took her waist and kissed her. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pull back and smiled at her.
"So tell me now. What do you want?" She jumps in my arms and kiss me. When she pulled back she was all smiling. "So now you're definitely my princess?"
"At one condition."
"I'm listening."
"I'm anything happen and we broke up, promise me that we will still be best friend because I really don't want to lose you."
"Wow you have faith in our relationship." I say sarcastically.
"Bell I'm serious just answer."
"Of course princess. I'll always be there for you. I'll always be your best friend." She smiles than kiss me. "Actually it would be great if we act like before just with some changes like we kiss more and also other... benefits." I smirk.
"Oh my god! You'll never change!"
"Yeah but you still love me." She smiles.
"Are you really going to sleep with that?"
"No you're right! Give me a second." I went into my room and change into my sweat pants and the shirt O gave me. I went back into the bathroom. "Is this better?"
"Much better. Now you can go back into your room I need to brush my teeth and I need to pee."
"We're together now you can do that with me being in the bathroom and beside I need to brush my teeth too." I swear if look could kill I would be dead by now. "I'm just kidding. I'll brush my teeth after. Goodnight Princess!" I kissed her forehead and was about to leave when she pull my arm to turn me and kiss me.
"Goodnight. Now you can get out." I laugh and leave her alone.
God I love this girl!