Chapter 32

Clarke's POV

The couple of days that we spent at the Blake's cabin passed by very quickly and it was already time to return home.
Bell and I grew a lot closer and our families now knows about us. Mostly because O told everyone, but also because Bell kissed me in front of everyone. But I'm really happy with him and I'm totally in love!
We say goodbye to everyone and we got into the car.
When Bell start the car, I plug my iPhone in and put Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd. I started singing along to it and Bell took my hand and join me in.
"Please stop it! You two are so anoying when you do that! And C you know I hate this song." I turn to O and continue singing.
"I can't feel my face when I'm with you. But I love it. But I love it..."
"Please Clarke I thought you were my friend."
"O I know you like this song, I heard you sing it in you room. You just don't want to admit it because you don't like The Weeknd which I totally don't understand."
"We all have different taste."
"Yeah whatever! You can listen to your own music, that's whay earbuds are made for."
"Haha very funny!" When the song's finish I put another one. I know that O loves Selena Gomez so I thought she would be less mad at me if I put her new song Good For You. She squeal when the song starts.
"OMG I love this song!"
"I love it too!" Bell says. We both look at him. "What? Have you seen the video of this song. She is soooo hot!" I slap him. "But you are... much more... sexy... and... amazing hum yeah good for you good for you..."
"Oh brother that was ridiculous and hilarious!" O laugh.
"I love you Princess!"
"You're just making it worst."
"Why can you have a crush on like 50 different actors at the same time and I can't find Selena Gomez hot?"
"It's not the same thing I'm a girl."
"I don't see how it is different."
"Just drive. And you should know that I just have a crush on Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, Josh Hutcherson, Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien, Jay Ryan, Tyler Hoechlin-"
"Yeah that's what I said. 50 different actors."
"Whatever."
"Wow! You two are going to last long if you keep arguing like that."
"I'm always arguing with you and I'm still your friend O."
"It's not the same."
"I don't see how it's different."
"I'll explain you later I don't want to explain it right now."
"Alright. Next song!"
I change the song and we continue like this for the rest of the ride.