Chapter 22

Clarke's POV

We dance, well I dance for like an hour. I was starting to get tired so I sit on the couch.
Bellamy comes to sit next to me.
"Well look who's getting tired."
"Shut up."
He stood up and went to the speakers. The song Heaven by Bryan Adam started to play.
He than walks to me and take my hand.
"What are you doing?"
"You said you didn't have time to dance a slow so..."
"I thought you weren't the dancing type."
"I'm only doing that for you." I smile.
"You're the best." I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist.
We look in each others eyes for a moment and after I just lay my head in the crook of his neck and he did the same. I smile.
It's crazy how Bellamy can change my mood from angry and sad to happy in a little amount of time.
When the song finish we just stay like that. And to be honest I was really comfortable.
"You are sooooooo cute!" O squeal. We both let go of each other's embrace to see Octavia and Lincoln standing beside us.
"What are you doing here?"
"You weren't answering my text, so I came to check if you were ok."
"I'm fine."
"Yeah I saw that. By the way, why is the living room look like that?"
"Homemade Winter bal." Bellamy says.
"Made by who?"
"The one and only Bellamy Blake." He says.
"Well I hope you don't mind if we join."
"Not at all."
Bell started another song and we dance until 2 o'clock. Fortunately it was the last day of school.
It's Christmas holiday! Yeah!
It's my favorite time of the year because we have a lot of parties with our families and friends.
My favorite one is the one we have with my family and Bell and O's family.
It feels like we're only one family. Well it's kind of true.
They're like my second parents.
I can't wait till December 24th.