Chapter 12

Bellamy's POV

Wow! I didn't expect Mr. Jaha would kicked Finn out and let me stay. Usually I'm the one with the worst consequences and now I got nothing. Not even a detention.
At least now that Finn got kicked out, it's gonna be easier for Clarke to move on.
After O told us about Finn, we went to sit at the table, but right when I was about to sit, she made me come with her.
When we were out of the cafeteria she turn around and she was smirking. That's never good.
"Sooooooooo..."
"So what?"
"Well, I texted you this morning to tell you that we needed to talk." Right that.
"Okay? Well what do we need to talk about?"
"You and Clarke." She smirk.
"What about me and Clarke?"
"Oh! Come on Bellamy! Just admit it you love her!"
"Of course I love h-" She squeal.
"OMG I KNEW IT! You need to tell her!"
"Octavia I love her as my best friend! Nothing more!" Why does everyone has to be so anoying with that.
"What? No! You can't just love her as a friend. You've been acting differently since she broke up with Finn and told you that she chose you over him. And I'm pretty sure she said something to Mr. Jaha that made him kicked out Finn and not you."
"Yes! She told him the truth!"
"No! You're lying to me. You love her like you want her to be your girlfriend." REALLY?
"OCTAVIA WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IN WE'RE JUST FRIEND?" She was seriously getting on my nerves.
"Ok. Ok. No need to get angry!"
"You're done now? Because I'm really hungry!"
I walk back into the cafeteria and sit next to Clarke.
She looks at me and smiles. She's so beautiful when she smiles, with her beautiful blue eyes and her blond hair and- No Bellamy! Don't let Octavia play with your mind.

Octavia's POV

OMG! He is so in love with her. He always gets angry when he's lying.
I feel like a little child on December 25th who gets to finally open his gifts.
My brother is in love with Clarke.
When I arrive at our table, Bellamy was sitting next to Clarke and she was smiling at him and he was looking at her. But the way he looks at her just show all the love he's got for her.
Now that I know Bellamy's feelings, all I have to do is talk to Clarke!