Chapter 37

As I ran up to my room there was a lot of commotion outside. I heard a lot of yelling toward Ross and Laura. I jumped onto my bed and buried my face into the pillows. I was sobbing and shaking.

The door opened and shut quietly. " Jordan, honey." It was stormie. She sat down on my bed and rubbed my back. " What does Laura know?" She asked sweetly. I sat up.
" Everything! She's knows everything! From my parents death, how my grandmother put me up for adoption, everything!" I sobbed.

" How?" She whispers to herself. " Honey I promise we didn't tell anyone." She thinks it's her fault? I quickly shook my head. " No don't worry, I know it wasn't you. " I kept quite.

" I-I told Ross, and he must've T-told h-her." I felt so bad about myself. I have such low self-esteem. Right now I just want to kill myself. " Well, she's not aloud here anymore so hopefully she keeps her mouth shut."

I don't think I've ever seen stormie so mad. " Just take a couple of deep breaths and come back down when you're ready, dinners on the table." She kissed my forehead and walked to the door.

Before she left, I stopped her " Stormie?" She turned to face me. This was going to be awkward and I'm so nervous. " Umm, do you think that I could, uh, call you, mom?" I was facing the ground cause the though of calling someone else mom made me want to cry even more.

" Of corse sweetie, you could've from the start." She smiled then left. The only reason I don't want to call her mom, is because it feels like I'm replacing her. As I start walking down stairs, I stop when I hear stormie start talking.

" Ross, stop acting like that." Stormie snapped. Ross must be pissed since his girlfriend isn't aloud here anymore.

" Well how do you expect me to act?! You kicked my girlfriend out and she's not aloud here anymore! Do you expect me to be all happy about it?!" It was quite, Ross never yells at his mother, ever.

" She did nothing wrong." He snarled. " Really? Nothing wrong? Your little sister is up stairs right now crying because of your girlfriend, she should've never brought up anything about her past! She's not welcome here anymore." Stormie actually shouted, wow.

" Laura was in my life before Jordan! If it wasn't for her, Laura would still be accepted here!" Ouch. " No, she wouldn't." But it wasn't stormie, that was Rydel.

" She has never been accepted Ross." Rydel was quite. What has Laura done to her?
" Do you know how many times she's lowered my self esteem? She's always making comments on my weight, Musical abilities, everything." Rydel confessed.

" Rydel how come you never told me?" Now he was all sweet and caring. " Cause you never cared, I've told you many of times, but your to busy paying attention to her." Rydel stood up. " I'm not hungry anymore."

She came towards the stair case and she stopped once she saw me. Tears were making their way down her face and I felt so bad for her. Rydel is always so bubbly and happy, I never seen her cry.

She walked up to my step and sat down. I gave her a tight hug. She laughed a little and hugged me back. " You're nothing that Laura said. You're the perfect weight, un like her, she's underweight and it's disgusting. And you and your musical abilities are way off the charts, you're amazing. Laura's just jealous."

" You know, you're the best sister ever. I couldn't wish for someone better." She side hugged me before getting up and walking to her room. Maybe I should skip dinner tonight. I walked back up to my room and lay down.

' Meet me and the skate park.' It was a text from Riley. I walked down stairs quietly and out the back door. I jogged to the beach since it wasn't that far. I see him sitting by himself on his phone. I walk up to him and sit down. He doesn't say a word.

" Hi." I whispered. He didn't look up but he shut off his phone. " Are you still mad at me?" I question. " Why would I be mad." His voice was sharp, he was defiantly still mad.

" Could you just stop? Just because I didn't want to have sex with you doesn't mean you can act like this." He stood up. " Well, looks like you have no choice." I raised my eyebrows. " What do you mean?"

I saw him nod then a light pinch feeling came from my shoulder. I turned around only to catch a glimpse of someone before it went black.

My vision was coming and going, but it was finally stable. Why does it seem like I've lived this before? Everything seems so familiar. " Someone's finally awake." Riley came out of a room and stood in front of me.

He was only in his boxers and I looked down to see I'm only in my undergarments. My breathing hitched. " What's the matter?" He slowly got on top of me. He face inches away from me.

" Riley, please stop, you can't do this!" I cried. He can't do this. " I thought you loved me!"
* Warning*
He smirked and his face went into my neck. He started sucking and biting on my skin and it hurt like hell. I tried moving him away, but I can't feel any of my body parts, it's like they're numb.

His lips trailed away from my neck and started down my chest. He went to my stomach and went just before my thong started. " You're going to enjoy this." He sat back up and pulled off his boxers.

I started crying. " Please! Someone! Help!" I screamed like my life depended on it. "Relax baby, it'll be fun." He slipped off my undies and unclasped my bra. My heart rate wasn't good for my health and my head was spinning.

This really can't be happening, this can't. " Stop! No! Let me go! Someone please h-help!"

He pushed himself in and I screamed in pain. Riley moaned and pushed in further. He started thrusting hard into me. " STOP! PLEASE!" I tried moving but it was no use. Riley was moaning and groaning.

He placed his lips upon mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth stoping me from screaming. I shook my head trying to get him to stop, that's when I decided to bite his tongue.

" Somebody! Please!" How come no one can hear me?! I was in so much pain that even being shot wouldn't hurt this much.

" Jordan!" He started shaking my shoulders. " Jordan!"
A/N

Wtf did I just write?!
Comment & vote for a quicker update!
Thanks 😘