Chapter 25

" Get up! We're here!" Riker yelled waking me from my sleep. I groggily looked him and slipped out of my bunk. " Where are we exactly?" I questioned as I though my hair into a pony tail.

" IHOP. So get ready." He flashed me a smile before he walked off. I walked over to the bathroom, but someone was in it. I waited until the door finally opened. Laura walked out and glared at me.

I walked into the bathroom, grabbed my Tooth brush and started to clean my teeth. I did my Business and walked out. I quickly grabbed my clothes for the day and walked back into the bathroom to change.

" You ready?" Rydel asked walking from the front. I nodded and followed her out. After we had our breakfast, we were back on the bus. Ross and Laura sat back onto the couch as Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Ellington walk to the back room.

Rydel went to her bunk. I didn't want to be with the ' lovely' couple, so I went to see what the boys were doing. They were intensely playing a video game. " Whatch guys playing?" I sat between Riker and Ellington. " Halo." Ellington kept his stare onto the tv.

I looked down at my phone to see I had a text message; Alex.

' Hey! How's the tour going?' I quickly looked up at the screen when Ellington started yelling at it. ' Amazing! Been to so many beautiful places! How's things in L.A?' I set my phone down and watched the game as I waited for a reply.

' That's great! Probably not as beautiful as you, and nothing new. Just as hot as always.' I smiled. We've been having this 'thing', he would send me good morning and good night texts. but since I'm on tour, we cant do anything. But I agreed to go on a date with him when we get back. Which is in a few weeks.

' Thanks.☺️ and how's your grandma?' A couple days after I left, he found out she had cancer. ' She's not doing too well.😔We're going to see her now.' I frowned. He's taking this really hard.

' I'm sorry. Give her my best wishes.'

" wanna play?" Riker asked tossing me a remote. ' Thanks. I got to go. Talk to you late.' I placed my phone down and turned on my remote.

" Do you guys want to go skating?" Ross asked half way through the 3rd round. We all agreed so went grabbed our skates and went to the arena we were peaked at.

We quickly tied our skates and got onto the ice. I haven't been on the ice in a long, long time, so I stayed close to the boards for a few minutes until I felt comfortable skating without it.

Soon enough, I was skating round the rink as fast as I can. " Let's race!" Ross stopped short right beside me. " Okay." I went to the small red line as did Ross. " 3,2,1. Go!" Ross and I were off.

On our 3rd lap, I seen Laura with the same guy as yesterday, Ross looked over too. He kept his stare on her. He didn't see where he was going, and tripped on a hole in the ice.

I watched as he hit his head, hard off the ice. He didn't get back up. " Ross?" I quietly asked. I dropped down onto my knees to see that his head was bleeding. " Ross!" I said a but louder getting he attention of the others.

" He's not waking up." I said to Riker as he got down beside me. " Someone all an ambulance." Rocky pulled out his phone. He called stormie and mark first, then an ambulance.

They soon arrived and Ross was placed onto a gurney. " How bad do you think it is?" Riker asked the paramedic. " Doesn't look to good." He sighed.

Stormie was the one to ride in the back while Mark drove the rest of us. Ross was soon rushed into a room leaving the rest of us in the waiting room. We've been waiting there for a long time.

Laura soon walked in and I just glared at her. As she took a seat, the doctor came out. Stormie and mark stood up.

What's going to happen?

A/N
Sorry for the long wait! Sorry it's short too. I just wanted something updated.
.

.

.
Comment + vote!
What do you think will happen to Ross?