Chapter 18

I cried myself to sleep that night. I had 4 cuts on each wrist. So I had to be careful and not to show them.

Right now we were packing everything onto the bus for tour. The past 3 weeks flew by. I've also did a good job on keeping my scars covered.

" Jordan, can you put this on the bus for me please?" Asked Stormie. " Yes." I walk over and grab 3 bags she had in her hand. I walk to the back of the bus and set it down. Ross soon walked on with 3 boxes of food.

" You excited?" I asked helping him put away the food. " You have no idea! " He turns to look at me. I open the fridge to put away the drinks. " What is that?" Ross had worried in his voice.

I turn around and looked at him confused. " What's what?" I followed his gaze down to my wrist. On of my scars are showing. Shit. " Oh, that. Umm. I feel into a thorn bush the other day when I was skating."

He might believe me, because it wouldn't be the first Time I did it. By the look on his face, he does. " You need to be more careful when you skate." He laughed. " That's like, the faith time you feel into one."

I laugh with him. " Okay, We're all set! Do you two have anything else you need to get?" Mark asked walking onto the bus followed by the rest of the family.

" I'm all good." I say taking a seat. Ross agreed. " Okay then. Let's get this tour started!" Stormie cheered.

" Where's the first stop?" I asked Ross as we walk to the back room. " Um. Were doing the Canada Tour first. And I think it's in Ottawa." He grabbed a controller and started to play call of duty with The rest of the boys.

We're going to canada! And Ottawa is like a two hour drive! I can go visit Brittany! If she didn't already get adopted. Now I couldn't wait for this tour to start!

Ross POV:
It's been over 4 hours now on being on the road. " Guys, were at the restaurant now." Jordan says opening the door. " Okay. " I shut off my controller and walk to the front with my sibling behind me.

" Where are we eating?" I asked Jordan. She just shrugged and walked off the bus. She stopped walking and looked down. I walked up to her " What's the matter?"

" Oh. It's nothing." She wiped away a tear and slowly walked to the front. I slowly walked behind her.

" I'll have a sprit please." I say looking back down to the menu. " And can I get the double cheese burger with a side of fries?" The waiter nodded and took the rest of our family's order.

" I'll be right back. Need to use the washroom." I stood up and walked to the men's room. Just before I walked in, a picture caught my eye. I looked closely at it. The girl looked really familiar.

Wait a second. I look back over to our table and look closely at her features. I looked back at the picture. I can see it know. What would a picture of her be doing here? Wait, is she Canadian?

And who is this other girl in this picture? Maybe that's why she was crying when we first got here. This place must of meant something to her. I quickly went to the washroom and hurried back to the table.

There wasn't really that much talking. Just the sound of forks hitting the plates. And spoons scraping there teeth. I cringed at the sound.

~
We were back on the bus and Jordan was in her bunk. Everyone else was in the back room. I took this as my chance to talk to here.

I walk to her bunk and pulled open the curtain. " Oh my god Jordan!"
---------------------
Cliff hanger!! And Double update because my friend really wanted me too.
So What do you think is going to happen?
Vote, comment, share!