Chapter 20

*Still in Ross' POV*

My family and I were sitting in Jordan room. I was by her side and my mom and dad on her other. Riker was beside me, Rydel beside him and Rocky, Ellington and Ryland were at the end.

" We're going to get something to eat. Want anything?" My mom asked as the rest walked out. " Can you get me a water please?" She nodded and walked out, shutting the door.

After Jordan had another seizure, she passed out. The doctor said that she was freaking out when I was taking to John. He had to give her something to make her stop.

Her arm fell off the bed as she sleep soundly. I slowly picked up her hand by her wrist. Something didn't feel right. I turned her wrist around. I gasped. I traced my fingers along the long thin scars.

The only thing I could think about, is why? Why would she self harm? At such a young age too.

My family soon came back in and I pit her wrist down. I didn't want anyone else knowing. But I'm going to tell my parents. They need to know.

My mom handed me my water and I took a drink of it. My family and I were in a deep conversation when I heard coughing. I turned my focus on Jordan. She was waking up.

She saying to stir around as she started to rub her eyes with her hands. My mom started to rub her head as she asked " How ya feeling?" Jordan looked over at her and smile sadly.

" My head hurts." My mom smiled at her. " Don't worry, I have something for that." She grabbed the perception the doctor gave her and opened it. " Here, take these." She gave her two pills.

" Here, you can use my water to help swallow them." I named her my water as she puts the pills into her mouth. She took a drink and swallowed. She handed my water back to me. " Thanks."

The doctors came in to check up on a few things. " So when came we leave?" Jordan asked john. " We'll it seems like everything is fine, so when you get signed out, you can leave." He smiled at her. She smiled back. " Thank you."

He nodded and walked out. My parents went to sigh her out as we stayed and waited for her. She was wearing a hospital gown so we had to wait for her to change.

When she was done, we all walked to the front. " Good?" My dad asked. " Good." She replied.

Jordan's POV

They had a show that night, so I was laying down on the couch in their dressing room. They were doing sound check right now, so I was really board. But they should be done soon.

As if on cue, they all walked in. I sat up as they made there way over to me. For the rest of the time, they just joked around. Now, it was time for the concert, then the meet&greet.

I was over with Ryland selling merch. A group of girls approached us as they started to whisper. " Hey girls. Have fun tonight?" Ryland asked. " They best!" They said in unison.

I handed them there free gift bag as they gave me a dirty look. I gave them a fake smile as they walked off. " Hey Ryland?" I asked just above a whisper. He looked down at me.

" Do people know about me yet?" I asked. " Not yet. My parents wanted to wait." He answered.

After they finished, we were on the bus heading to the next show. I was in the back room watching tv. Ross came in and took a seat beside me. " Jordan, I need to talk to you."

---------------------
update!!! Yeah!!!!
What do you think?
Comment and vote!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️