Chapter 8

Ross POV:

After my mom told us dinner was ready we all got out. " He Bro, can I use your towel?" I asked riker. " Sorry Bro, gunna have to get your own." He gave me an evil smile and I shook my head and ran off.

I run right up the stairs to the bathroom. I quickly knock because I don't know where that girl went or Ellington. One of them could be in here. I knock again and just as I was about to open the door it flew open.

I came eye to eye with my new sister. She had red puffy eyes, was she crying?

" Soo, your my new mystery sister eh?" I asked her. " Were you crying?" Then she ran off.

I should me head and walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried off and walked back outside.

" Hey rocky, do you know what her name is yet? I asked him. " Yeah, it's Jordan. Mom told us after you stormed out earlier." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed with him.

" Hey mom." She stopped what she was doing and looked up. " What's wrong with Jordan? I went to the bathroom and she was crying."

" I don't know. She just said she had to go to the bathroom. I will go check on her. Thank you for tell me." She replied before she got up and left.

I looked over to Rydel land she still looked mad. I sighed and started to pick at my salad while resting my head on my fist. Today has been on stressful day.

Jordan's POV:

After I ran out of the bathroom I went straight into my room and onto my bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and held them tightly while I cried. I rocked back and forth until I heard a knock on the door.

I wiped away my tears while the door started to open a little. It was Stormie.

" Honey, what's the matter?" She asked while closing to door and walking over to me.

" I'm fine." My voice cracking a little bit. " Honey I know you not-" I cut her off " I'm just tired, that's all."

"We'll I can let you sleep for a bit, but you have to come out soon so I can introduce you to my family." She replied with a smile.

" It's okay. Just umm, I will be out in 5." As much as I wanted to sleep, I wanted to get this over with. I got off my bed and walked back into the bathroom. I washed my face so it looked like I wasn't crying. Even though one of them knows I was.

Stormie was waging outside the door for me. I walk out and she asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and walked close behind her.

We got outside and she pulled me to the side of her and put her arm around my shoulder. " Everyone listen up. As you know me and your dad adopted this little girl right here. So I would like you to meet your new sister, Jordan."

No one answered. The girl looks really mad. Maybe she obviously didn't like the idea of a new sister. They all probably hate me and don't want me there.

" Jordan, this is Rydel." She pointed to a girl who had long blonde hair.

Ah Rydel. Let me say that again. ' Rydel looks mad'.

" This is rocky." She pointed to a guy with brown hair. " He is Riker." Pointing to a guy with blonde hair. " Ross." She said pointing to the guy who was up at the bathroom earlier.

" Those are my children. Then over there is Ellington but everyone calls him Ratliff. . He's there best friend." She explained.

You can go take a seat next to him.