Chapter 12

Jordan POV:

" Jordan." Ross sighs. I look up to see him standing in front of the door. I place my head back down and hold me knees tighter.

" Go away." I yell. I didn't want to talk to anybody. I just want to cry to myself.

" What happened?" He asked softly, walking over to me. " Why do you care?" My voice cracked in the middle of the sentence.

" Your my little sister. And I care about my family." He says sitting down. I move away from him and reply " I'm not even apart of your family." I whisper.

" What was that?" I looked up at him and he frowned. He wiped away the tears that were streaming down my face. He moved close to me and whispered again

" I'm not even apart of your family. I was just thrown into this family." Tears where making there way down my face faster, but Ross kept on wiping them away.

" We'll your family to me and everyone else in this house. And we love you so much." He says wrapping his arms around me, letting my cry into his chest.

" How do you love me. You barley know me." I mumbled into his chest. I could barley understand what I just said, but I Guess Ross did.

" Because you family to us. You might not think you are, but you are. And we will always be there for you like what a family would. Because we love you." I smiled and looked up at him.

He smiled down at me and walked me over to the bed. I sat down and grabbed my blankets and started to play with it. I know he wanted me to tell him what happened.

" So. Do you want to tell me what happened? If not, it's okay." He says sitting up against the back board.

" Yeah." I sigh.

" You can take that seat at the back beside Josh." She pointed to seat between a two boys." Said my teacher. I walk over to it and sit down. I take out my binder and place it in my desk.

" Hey new girl." Whispers the guy that sat beside me; josh? " The new girl has a name." I snap. But I regretted it as soon as I said it because who knows what he's going to do now.

" Bitch." He says in between coughs. The guy beside me started to laugh and same with the guys I front of me.

I look down and play with my fingers. I didn't even notice we switch subjects until the teacher called on me.

I look up and and stare at her, hoping she will say the question again.

" Do you know the answer?" She said pointing to the bored. We were in math. The question was (3x4)-6+4=

" Uh.. Um.. I- um... It's.. Uh.." I stutter. The person next to josh started to copy me. He made the whole class laugh.

" Enough!" Yells the teacher. " The answer is -2." I look back down until I got with a piece of paper.

I look up to see it sitting on my desk. I bring it down to my lap and unfold it.

" Stu-stutter m-much?"

I look up and crumple the piece of paper up. I will throw it out at lunch.

30 minutes went pass and the bell rang. Everyone got up to go get there lunch. I was the last one out of the class room so I could throw the paper out. I quickly walked to my locker. I open it but it was soon slammed shut.

I quickly looked to see who it was. It was a little group or people. 4 girls and 6 boys. They all surrounded me. I felt useless. I was so small compared to them.