Part 3

"Kang Yan, Mr. Fan is here again."

With an ambiguous smile in his eyes, his colleague asked, "It's been almost half a month, Kang Yan, haven't you paid attention to Mr. Fan?" He's pretty handsome."

"I'll ignore him." Kang Yan didn't understand what her colleague meant, and explained: "When Mr. Fan comes to dine, I will serve according to the restaurant's training."

"Oh my God! Kang Yan, do you really not know what I mean or pretend not to understand? The colleague gossiped close and said, "That Mr. Fan is chasing you, and he will send you flowers, so obvious, you can't say that you can't see it."

Kang Yan heard the meaning of her colleague's words, her face was a little pale, and she forcibly said, "I didn't ask for his gift, he was just a customer."

William pushed open the door of the lounge, looked at Kang Yan's face and saw the famous gossip colleague, instantly knew what was going on, and said to Kang Yan: "The manager asked you to come over, and Mr. Fan asked you to serve by name."

The colleague showed an ambiguous smile, and his tone dragged on for a long time, and said, "Roll call, it's really envious to have a rich Xiaokai chasing after him like this."

"You don't gossip less, and it's not Kang Yan who takes the initiative, what kind of weirdness is yin and yang." William said politely.

Kang Yan had already changed her clothes, and she didn't want the atmosphere to be unpleasant, so she hurriedly said, "I've packed up, let's go out first." "Follow William out.

"The manager also saw that Mr. Fan was harassing you and transferred you to the first floor, but Mr. Fan is sitting there wherever you go, unless you don't do it here-"

"No, I can't afford to lose my job." Kang Yan said urgently.

William guessed that Kang Yan's hand was nervous, "I'll just say that, but Kang Yan, if you want to continue to do it, you have to endure it." I've seen a lot of this kind of rich young master, at first he was good-tempered and spent a lot of time chasing after him, and then you kept refusing, who knew if this person would do something else, if it was ugly in the restaurant, you could only go in the end. "

Kang Yan's heart seemed to have fallen into ice water, and he panicked all of a sudden, he knew that what William said was true. Calculate the salary in hand, if only I could last until the winter vacation.

The manager originally transferred Kang Yan to the first floor to avoid Fan Siming, but it was useless, and finally asked Kang Yan to return to Area A on the second floor. Several regular customers upstairs like Kang Yan's service.

The restaurant is open from 10:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. in shifts.

Fan Siming knew that Kang Yan was on the evening shift today, so he came over at nine o'clock in the evening, ate a meal for almost two hours, called for a glass of red wine, and sat on the sofa with wine when he had nothing to do.

But it doesn't matter if it's fun.

When the restaurant closed, Fan Siming beckoned to pay.

"Hello, a total of 1,630 yuan was consumed." Kang Yan handed over the bill.

Fan Siming reached for the bill and said, "I'll take a look." The fingers deliberately touched the back of Kang Yan's hand. Kang Yan took it away in time, and it was uncomfortable to be touched in the back of her hand like this.

"No problem, whatever the little brother says is right." Fan Siming rubbed his fingers on the tips of his fingers, as if there was still the smoothness of Kang Yan's skin, and smiled and took out cash from his wallet.