Part 34

Shi Jing was originally a popular figure in the school, and last night he put on a big scene to confess to the boys downstairs, although he was invited to tea by the security department in less than half an hour, but he still made a lot of noise, It is nothing more than Kang Yan's reputation in the freshman year is not small.

The girl also heard about it, and Gao Mengmeng ran over at night.

Under everyone's appeasement, Kang Yan felt that she was making too much of a fuss?

"It's okay, really. Go back and rest."

By the time everyone had dispersed, it was almost twelve o'clock. Kang Yan went to bed after washing, and her roommates couldn't sleep, as if she had inadvertently taken a step closer to Kang Yan tonight. Usually the topics of conversation in the boys' dormitory are basically the same, which one of the girls is beautiful, which one is pure, which one is in good shape, or playing games, or reading professional class homework.

Today is a little different, though.

The dorm lights are out.

Lying on the bed and chatting, the roommate who came out of the closet was surnamed Zhang, called Zhang Qiuming, and said first: "I don't know how senior Shi is?"

The other two smiled and said that Zhang Qiuming would not have accepted Senior Shi for Tianxingdao, and he liked people so much.

"I want to, but I'm like this, Senior Shi doesn't like it." Zhang Qiuming sighed slowly and said, "It looks too much like 1 and it's not my pot." That's the obstacle he hasn't been able to open up meat for.

Zhang Qiuming's skin is not white, healthy wheat color, he looks very handsome carefully, and his figure is also tall and strong.

Kang Yan didn't speak, and when she heard this, she didn't understand, and asked, "What is 1?" Looks like 1?"

There was silence for a second.

The other two laughed and said, "Kang Yan really doesn't know anything." "Lao Zhang, what do you say we say?"

"This is the word that the circle bed attributes to the property. 1 is offense, 0 is enjoyment. Zhang Qiuming usually comes with his mouth open, but it is not easy to explain it to Kang Yan when he arrives, and he explains vaguely.

"I see, did you mean to be attacked?" Kang Yan asked in a low voice.

The other three were stunned, and Zhang Qiuming said first: "The attack on this is from the novel, but you can also say that, how do you know?" "Everyone knows that Kang Yan is a straight man.

Everyone was honest with him, and Kang Yan didn't dwell on the past, and told the truth: "My cousin told me before. Later, I was threatened and searched on Weibo, and I read the comments and wrote this, so I knew."

Kang Ling also heard it from his classmates, and he used this to warn Kang Yan sarcastically, saying that don't make a mess, you should be easily infected with dirty diseases.

After chatting for a while, a few people knew that Kang Yan was threatened in a junior college before, and later was funded by well-wishers, and was finally admitted to this school.

"Our school spirit is free, no matter what, it's all a private feeling."

"Yes, otherwise Brother Yi wouldn't be so fat."

The first brother is Zhang Qiuming's nickname, Kang Yan remembers that the other two have been called this not long after the start of school, and at first I thought that the three of them knew each other's nicknames, but today I found out that it was because Zhang Qiuming looked like one.