Part 16

Kang Yan held the new mobile phone, and cherished it for fear of falling.

A phone with a bigger palm costs so much money.

"Things to use, don't treat this as a photo to offer, I'll change your card first." Xiao Liu dismantled the card next to him and said, "Your old card is no longer needed, let's replace it with a new one and start again."

Kang Yan nodded and had no opinion, in fact, his old mobile phone had been turned off for several days.

Fan Siming invited the navy to slander Kang Yan, and some netizens gave out Kang Yan's mobile phone number, and many netizens sent text messages and harassing phone calls at that time. Later, the truth of the matter was revealed, Kang Yan's phone had been turned off, and no one could contact him.

At this time, Kang Yan naturally didn't know that the School of Information Technology had contacted him, and wanted to ask him to go back to continue his classes, and proposed preferential conditions such as two years of tuition exemption. After the incident, Fan Siming's family was picked up from the eighteenth generation of his ancestors, not to mention the director of the School of Information, and there was no answer, everyone brushed the garbage under the school's official website every day, did Kang Yan go to school today?

The impact is getting bigger and bigger, and the school has issued a notice of expulsion from the department head on its official website, and the situation shows that Kang Yan cannot be contacted and cannot be remedied.

Netizens' brains are open, Kang Yan is cornered, shouldn't she commit suicide?

Xiaoliu was busy all morning and didn't have time to brush Weibo, and he didn't know that there was a topic on the hot search list now #Kang Yan wants to be safe#. This will give Kang Yan the card and teach Kang Yan how to play by hand.

"How many mailboxes do you have? Register an ID for you, and it will be convenient in the future."

"Is Q-Q mailbox OK?" Kang Yan asked. Seeing Xiaoliu nodding, he hurriedly read out the penguin.

Xiaoliu registered, "Look at the camera lens, brush your face to unlock."

Kang Yan sat up straight, waiting for everything to be set. Xiaoliu said: "I'll download some software for you, you see it's very convenient to download it here, and you can download it yourself if you want to play it in the future."

Social software, Weibo, Alipay, etc., Xiaoliu also gave Kang Yan two games he likes to play.

"In the future, the two of us can play together, and my brother will fly with you."

Kang Yan was already a little confused by this series of operations, but he had to learn such an expensive mobile phone seriously, and he couldn't know anything. Then I saw that Xiao Liu opened Alipay registration at one o'clock, bound his ID card, and then bound Uncle Duan's black card as well.

"But, can I not tie Uncle Duan's card?"

Xiao Liu smiled slyly, "Then you ask the boss, and he says no, I won't tie it up."

"Then, tie it up." Kang Yan thought that it would be good if he didn't spend it.

Xiao Liu's three clicks and two clicks are good, and he starts to top up the balance. Kang Yan silently counted zeros on the side, ten hundred thousand, one hundred thousand, one hundred thousand...... suddenly became anxious, "Little Liu, I have enough money to spend, don't charge it."

"The boss said you have pocket money every month, really." Xiaoliu said enviously: "If you want to buy something else, you can swipe the card, anyway, the card is also tied." "