Part 61

Lao Kai's full name is Li Guokai, retired at the age of twenty-four, and then became Duan Qifeng's personal bodyguard. At the age of thirty-one, the boss took a little boy back to the villa, named Kang Yan, who was only seventeen years old.

There is a lot of fun in the circle of rich people in Beijing, and Lao Kai has also heard that some young people are looking for the same sex to seek excitement.

But his boss Duan Qifeng is different, he is not the kind of young and idle rich second generation, and the little boy he brought back is not the kind of play in the night game. The child of the poor family, who was bullied by that beast and almost cornered, is very simple and knows how to repay the kindness.

Lao Kai still remembers that when he was at the door of the bar, Kang Yan was subjected to a trick, breaking the glass bottle and scratching his palm, this kind of courage impressed him, he is a gentleman.

The boss took Kang Yan back to the villa, and Lao Kai didn't understand what it meant and what it was related to. Let's talk about support, neither the boss nor Kang Yan are this kind of person, saying that the boss is brave and kind, Lao Kai was the first to disagree.

Anyway, Kang Yan lives in the villa permanently, and she is still the little master. The boss personally ordered it.

The villa is called Mr. Kang Yan Xiaokang, Lao Kai was also called so at first, and was later led astray by Xiaoliu, Kang Yan, Mr. Kang Kang, Kang Kang, call it casually, Kang Yan has never been angry because of this.

Lao Kai felt that this kid was very real-minded, not a person with fancy intestines. As a result, other people don't think so, Lao Kai lives in a small building, fortunately the security department is all big men, Lao Kai with a broken mouth can also control it, and Lao Kai, a villa helper, is not easy to say, I can often hear these people discussing in private, saying that Kang Yan is a poor student who just came, of course, he is cautious everywhere and does not dare to be presumptuous, not afraid that Mr. will kick him out, he hates him, and his original form will be revealed in a few months, the poor are rich, and it is estimated that his eyes will be on the top of his head.

Envy could be heard in the words.

As a result, when Kang Yan was eighteen years old, the boss, who had never held a banquet in the villa, held a banquet for Kang Yan, and it was very grand, and the people of the Wang family came, not to mention the maids, even those who had eyes in the capital knew that Duan Qifeng really favored Kang Yan, and then there were fewer people who spoke in Xiaolou, and the boss spoiled Kang Yan, and he was afraid of losing his job if he talked more.

During the Spring Festival of the second year when Kang Yan came to Xiaolou, Lao Kai returned to his hometown for the New Year and fell in love with the girl introduced by his cousin.

Lao Kai is a big man and a rough one, graduated from high school and joined the army, and the work he does now is not decent in the eyes of outsiders. The blind date is twenty-nine years old, the appearance is ordinary, quite tall, the skeleton is big and looks a little strong, after graduating from college, I listened to the civil service examination at home, in Lao Kai's opinion, the other party is educated, and his temper is also very good, and he speaks gently and methodically.

"Then why can't you find a partner and delay until now?" Old Kai was a little curious.

The girl didn't hide it, saying: "I graduated from college and stayed in a company in Beijing, and when I was about to turn around, my family urged me to go back, saying that my mother was seriously ill, and I went back to see that my mother was pregnant with her second child for more than eight months, and the whole family hoped that I would return to my hometown and take the civil service exam, so that I could take care of my parents and younger brother in the future."