Part 10

The school is not big, and you can see the teaching building along the main road from the dormitory building.

Kang Yan withstood all the contempt, ridicule, jokes, and lively eyes, her back was still straight, and her face was white but she was very calm and went out from the door of the dormitory building. The housekeeper followed behind, with appreciation in his eyes, usually looking at Mr. Xiaokang was a little shy, but such a big thing happened, a child who had never seen a strong wind and waves at the age of seventeen, it was rare to be so calm.

didn't know that Kang Yan was actually very afraid, afraid that she wouldn't go to school.

The onlookers behind wanted to follow, but Xiao Liu had a straight face, and it was the first time he followed Lao Kai, and he said with no expression: "Don't blame me for coming with me again."

Xiaoliu looks small, but he has honed it, and it is really not comparable to these students. Seeing the excitement of Kankan stopped, and waited for Kang Yan's back to be far away before he dared to speak, what is the big deal is a sell, what kind of underworld should be expelled.

The lights are on in the office of the head of the department in the teaching building.

Before going up, the housekeeper said, "Don't be afraid, Mr. Xiaokang, let's just make the facts clear."

Xiaoliu is also on the side to strengthen his courage.

was originally isolated and helpless, and he was sweating lightly in the winter, but after listening to the comfort of the two, Kang Yan relaxed slightly, thinking that he hadn't done it, and he wasn't afraid of these things without evidence, yes, it would be good to explain it clearly.

The office is on the second floor.

Knock on the door and enter, the office is not clear at a glance, there is a large dark desk by the window, there is no one on the chair behind, next to the wall is a leather sofa, in front of the coffee table, there is tea on the coffee table, cigarettes curling inside, Fan Siming is sitting there smoking on the sofa, there are two bodyguard-like people standing next to him, the head of the department is pouring tea for Fan Siming, and said: "...... It's all a small thing, just solve it privately, there is no need to make a big fuss, our school spirit is rigorous, it's really on the news, and it will affect the admission rate."

Fan Siming's face was not very good, his eyes were blue, as if he had overindulged in his body, he was impatient to entertain this person, so he changed his sitting position, and as a result, he pulled the injury behind him, his face was even more ugly, and his eyes were full of anger.

Kang Yan came in, Xiaoliu and the housekeeper followed alongside, and saw such a situation.

When the head of the department saw Kang Yan's face fall suddenly, he glanced at Kang Yan up and down, and mocked: "You are Kang Yan?" Without waiting for Kang Yan to reply, she stood up and walked to the desk, taking the photo on the desk, "Look for yourself, the school is a place for teaching and educating people, what kind of mess and miasma are you doing outside, and now you are still bringing it to the campus, how much do you influence your classmates?" Our school can't keep you. As he spoke, he threw it on Kang Yan.

The photo fell to the ground sparsely, and Kang Yan saw the photo that her roommate said, the content was unbearable, it was all a large-scale bed photo, and his face was all him, but he definitely never did it.

"It's not me, I haven't done it." Kang Yan denied it. Xiaoliu picked up a photo and handed it to the housekeeper, the housekeeper Aunt Wang looked at it, and said in a calm tone: "There is a problem with the photo, Mr. Xiaokang has not done it, we can ask professionals to check it, since it is a place to teach and educate people, you can't casually slander classmates and spread rumors, you say, right?"