Part 58

A week later, Duan Qifeng was able to be discharged from the hospital.

Lao Kai also moved from the intensive care unit to the general ward, and stayed in the room next to Duan Qifeng. When he was discharged from the hospital, Qi Feng saw Lao Kai, although he didn't remember it, but he heard Kang Yan say that he was a bodyguard who had followed him for many years.

Lao Kai's daughter-in-law also went back from surgery that day, and heard Xiaoliu say on the road that Kang Yan was one of their bosses, Lao Kai's daughter-in-law always thought that Kang Yan was Lao Kai's brother, but I didn't expect it to be the owner, and the person was so good. Lao Kai's medical expenses are all reported by the other party, and this VIP ward, Lao Kai's daughter-in-law thinks it is too luxurious, and the ordinary ward is complete.

"Sister-in-law, you still have children, you can stay with you for the night, and you have a bed, so the children can rest well." Kang Yan explained.

Lao Kai's daughter-in-law nodded in agreement, It is true that she ran back and forth during this time, neglecting the care of her daughter. In this ward, she can rest assured that her daughter sleeps here at night, and the food is better, she just needs to make soup for Lao Kai.

"Thank you." Lao Kai said to Kang Yan on the hospital bed, knowing that the boss has amnesia and doesn't remember anything, Kang Yan helped with this week's arrangements, including today's boss came to see him, which was also mentioned by Kang Yan.

Kang Yan didn't care about smiling, "Brother Kai, you have a good rest, just heal your injuries as soon as possible." Let's go first, I wish you a speedy discharge."

This weekend, the little girl didn't go to class, and followed her mother to send Kang Yan and a few people out, standing behind her and waving her hand, "Brother Kang Kang, goodbye, Uncle Duan."

When he got into the car, Duan Qifeng took Kang Yan's hand and said with a slight vinegar: "Why are you an elder brother and I am an uncle?" I'm not too old to tell you......"

Kang Yan was a little surprised, she didn't expect Uncle Duan to care about this matter.

"Maybe you're more powerful, and the little girl respects you so that." Kang Yan explained so, but this matter was kept in mind. During this time, Duan Qifeng lost his memory, and Kang Yan figured out the taste, in the past, Uncle Duan had any worries in his heart but ignored them, or he couldn't say it, and now Uncle Duan will express them all.

For example, calling her husband. Uncle Duan didn't seem to like him very much, calling him uncle.

Kang Yan doesn't call it that now, she privately calls her husband to coax Duan Qifeng, and when there are people, she calls her name.

Duan Qifeng temporarily accepted that he was more powerful, so that the child was in awe before calling him uncle.

Back at the villa, Wang Lige was hugging her belly in her home clothes without makeup, and when she saw them coming back, she stepped forward with a smile and said, "Are you back?" Belly just thought about dads, belly is about to see dad come back, hello dad."

Kang Yan beckoned to her belly, smiled and said, "Dad, go wash your hands and hug your belly for a while."

During this time, Qi Feng was called by Kang Yan, and they were all called aunts. In this world, Kang Yan will not deceive Duan Qifeng, although Duan Qifeng has lost his memory, he will not make up some memories to coax Duan Qifeng. only said that Wang Lige was Duan Qifeng's mother, but the relationship between mother and son was not good, so Duan Qifeng chose what to call it. As for not mentioning the memories of the past, I finally forgot the unpleasant, and Kang Yan didn't want to mention it anymore.