Part 33

Fireworks on earth.

There were two bowls of hot noodle soup on the table, the thickness of the hand-rolled noodles was a little uneven, and there was a white and tender poached egg with green vegetables floating on the clear soup, Simply, Duan Qifeng looked at the noodles in front of him, and the heat emitted rose, wetting Duan Qifeng's eyes.

This moment is very real in the world.

"Uncle, my noodles are a bit of a mess." Kang Yan felt that his appearance was a little simple, but the taste should not be bad, and promised: "I will try to be better next time."

Duan Qifeng rubbed the child's head, his heart was hot, and said, "It's already good, eat with your uncle."

It's already half past eleven. Two bowls of simple plain noodles, two people at the table, not much to say, but the atmosphere is harmonious and warm.

A bowl of noodles was eaten clean with soup Duan Qifeng and said, "It tastes good."

"Happy birthday uncle." Kang Yan saw that Uncle Duan was eating happily, and people were also happy.

There are only twenty minutes left in today's time, but Kang Yan has arranged the itinerary, the hot soup noodles are down, and the dessert cake after the meal is not missing. The chestnut cake exuded a light sweetness, the candle was lit, Kang Yan was a little shy but still applauded and sang the happy birthday song, Duan Qifeng looked at the child's soft appearance, and there was a smile in his eyes all the time.

"Uncle, make a wish."

Duan Qifeng spoke: "I hope—"

"Uncle, it won't work if you say it."

Duan Qifeng didn't believe this, if it was really his birthday wish that could come true, there would be no need for people in this world. However, he didn't disappoint the child's interest, and saw that the child's black eyes reflected him, and the candlelight seemed to shine on a star, inexplicably giving birth to a little sincerity.

If his wish can really come true, he hopes that Yan Yan will be happy and healthy this year.

The candle was blown out.

The chestnut cake was bought big, Kang Yan originally thought that there would be the housekeeper Xiaoliu Lao Kai and they would help their uncle celebrate together, but they didn't expect that there were only two people left in the late sky, but now it is also very good, and the cake is left for them to eat tomorrow.

The cake is fluffy and creamy, and simply has the aroma of chestnuts.

Duan Qifeng knew at a glance that the child considered his taste, and contrary to the usual habit of not sticking to sweets, he ate a piece this time. Finally, the child looked at the watch, held the oil painting in his hand and handed it over, the child was shy and excited and said, "Uncle, my gift."

"What is it?" Duan Qifeng deliberately asked with curiosity.

Kang Yan was even more embarrassed, and said shyly: "I painted the painting myself." I don't have much money, so I can only send this ......"

Duan Qifeng had already finished unpacking the oil paper.

Holding the frame, I was stunned when I saw the contents.

In the blue sea, the silhouette of the man, the outline is blurred, you can see that he is tall and firm, a big hand holding a small hand, the owner of the small hand is a small black head that only rises to the surface of the sea, revealing a pair of black eyes, mixed with despair and hope, looking at the man.

The waves on the surface of the sea seem to carry danger, but there is also a hope of tranquility.

Tall man rescues drowning black head. It's him and Yan Yan.