Part 57

The doctor said that Duan Qifeng's injury was not serious, Kang Yan was relieved at first, and when she heard that Lao Kai was seriously injured, she was anxious again, and asked the doctor to save Lao Kai. After a while, Lao Kai's daughter-in-law came, followed by a five or six-year-old girl, and the mother and daughter were in a hurry.

"Sister-in-law." Xiaoliu called someone to explain the situation, "Brother Kai is inside, don't worry, you will be fine."

Lao Kai's daughter-in-law was anxious, nodded her head, and said don't have an accident. The little girl followed behind with red eyes, looked at the door of the operating room, looked at her mother after a while, and asked tremblingly: "Mom, why hasn't Dad come out yet?"

"Wait a minute, Daddy will be fine." Lao Kai's daughter-in-law told her children and told herself.

A few people waited at the door from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The door of the operating room opened first, and several people surrounded him, and the doctor shouted, "Duan Qifeng's family."

"It's me. How about Duan Qifeng? Kang Yan asked anxiously.

The doctor said, "There's nothing to do anymore, I'll be sent to the ward in a moment, don't stay here."

"What about Lao Kai? What about Li Guokai. Lao Kai's daughter-in-law asked.

The doctor shook his head, Lao Kai's daughter-in-law suddenly weakened her legs and almost didn't stand firm, Xiao Liu got close to help her. Seeing that there was a misunderstanding, the doctor hurriedly said, "I don't know about that patient, it's not in an operating room, you're waiting."

"Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you heard it, it's okay, it's okay, it's a misunderstanding." Xiaoliu hurriedly said, I was afraid that my eldest brother would faint before my sister-in-law was good.

While waiting, Wang Lige arranged a VIP ward, and Duan Qifeng was sent directly to the VIP area upstairs as soon as he pushed it out. Kang Yan was worried about Duan Qifeng, and worried about Lao Kai, and said to Xiaoliu: "You stay here to take care of your sister-in-law first, and I will come over later."

"Don't worry, I'll watch." Xiaoliu also understands.

Kang Yan comforted her sister-in-law and went upstairs to see her uncle. In the VIP ward, Wang Lige was also there, helping Duan Qifeng to fold the quilt, when he saw Kang Yan coming over, he said, "How is Lao Kai downstairs?"

"I don't know it's not out yet." Kang Yan walked over and stood by the bed to look at her uncle.

Wang Lige nodded, she didn't have any feelings with Lao Kai, just politely caring. Standing next to him, he said, "I just asked the nurse, I hit my head, there is blood in it and it has been cleaned up, just wait for the people to wake up."

"It's okay." Kang Yan held Uncle Duan's hand and whispered, "Uncle, you have to get well early, my belly and I are waiting for you."

It was about ten o'clock, Duan Qifeng hadn't woken up yet, Kang Yan glanced at her watch, and planned to go downstairs to see what Lao Kai was doing, and said hello to Wang Lige. Wang Lige nodded and said that she would take care of it here.

Kang Yan went downstairs to the door of the operating room, her sister-in-law and Xiaoliu were still waiting, and the little girl sat on the chair as if she had just cried, and the atmosphere was very low and solemn. Kang Yan glanced at Xiao Liu, and Xiao Liu said, "The doctor just came out and signed a critical illness letter."

Lao Kai's daughter-in-law's hands were shaking.

In this case, Kang Yan seemed thin in everything she said, and could only stand silently by the side to support her sister-in-law and children. After more than half an hour, the door of the operating room finally opened, the little girl and sister-in-law seemed to be afraid and did not dare to come forward to listen to the news, Kang Yan stepped forward and asked, "How is he, eldest brother?" "