Part 2

"Kang Yan, I'll do it later, I'll rest."

"Okay, it'll be over soon."

It would be half past three in the afternoon, and the employees had just finished lunch and were resting in the hall blowing the air conditioner. A few old employees chatted inside and said to the boss: "Xiaokang, this is too diligent."

"It's good to remember our boss."

"The child looks at the little one but knows how to repay the kindness and is sensible."

The little girl who served Kang Yan soup on the first day held her cheeks, and she was all envious and said: "Kang Yan is so white, she looks really good, and she is thin." "She is fat, short and dark, and she can't wipe the sunscreen, unlike Kang Yan, who doesn't wipe anything every day, and she is still so white.

"It's not good to be too thin, I think you're fine now." The guy who likes the little girl speaks out to soothe. Several people laughed kindly, and the little girl blushed and said, "I'll go and help Kang Yan."

"I'll go too."

Lao Zhang joked: "Where are these two working, flirting and whispering."

The proprietress saw that the young man and woman were blushing and quietly avoiding people to speak, Kang Yan finished wiping the last corner seriously, and walked back with a bucket, her trousers were hanging high, and her cloth shoes were stained with water, revealing her thin white ankles.

Each family has its own suffering, and the proprietress is kind-hearted and will not take care of the responsibility, so she does her best to be busy, but fortunately, she has a good vision, except for marrying and picking the wrong man, she basically hasn't gone through the eyes.

Kang Yan, this young man, is diligent, down-to-earth, and careful.

I just don't talk much.

The proprietress knocked on the table and followed a few people and said, "He works a short job, the child is small, you can help take care of it." "I can't steal their jobs, don't bully Kang Yan in private.

The old employees understood what they meant, and smiled in response, knowing that Kang Yan still had to go to school, otherwise they would stay here for a long time, and they would be so diligent and lazy.

Kang Yan put down the rag bucket, the phone in the pocket of her pants rang, she quickly wiped her hands, took out the phone and saw that it was the uncle's landline, she was stunned for a few seconds, the mobile phone rang non-stop, Kang Yan came back to her senses and quickly answered it.

"Hey, Auntie, I'm here, working at a noodle restaurant, it's all good, it's good, thank you."

After a few words, the phone hung up. Kang Yan vaguely heard Kang Ling muttering: "I just said that he was the material for serving dishes, and he was doing some unproductive work."

The voiceover of the landline. The warmth that had just risen in Kang Yan's heart was cold and clean. He didn't think there was anything wrong with this job, he made money by his own labor, there was nothing high or low, he just thought he cared, but he didn't expect it to be sarcastic and laugh at him.

Time passed in a blink of an eye, and on the 29th, the school was able to enroll. Kang Yan arrived on the afternoon of the 9th, exactly nineteen and a half days, and went to resign from the boss.

"It's your salary." The proprietress handed Kang Yan the money she had prepared.

Kang Yan counted too much, and was about to return the extra to the proprietress, but the proprietress spoke first and said: "That's right, you deserve it, you have worked hard in the past 20 days and have also run a few takeaways, bonuses." By the way, would you like to help you move your things when you go to school to report?"