Part 63 Extra-Three

Before Belly went to kindergarten, Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng didn't sign up for any early education classes, or any amateur interests. During this time, it really depends on the belly's own interests, and every day he follows Duan Kangbao in and out of the garden, running crazy and playing with ball, or on weekends the two of them will take the belly to the science and technology museum to see the robot exhibition, and the belly is very interested in this.

After watching the robot exhibition, Belly will come back and drive his excavator to dig sand in the back garden. The love for this is really tireless.

Most of the time at night, Duan Qifeng bathed his belly, and if Kang Yan washed it, his belly would be sticky and stick to Kang Yan and not let go, Duan Qifeng looked at it with fire. After the belly is one and a half years old, Duan Qifeng helps wash it, and the efficiency is faster.

After taking a bath, the belly has its own room, and before going to bed, Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng will accompany them to tell some bedtime stories or talk.

The two of them are fathers for the first time, and they don't dare to say that they can achieve 100 points, but in the growth of their bellies, Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng also studied together.

It's finally time for kindergarten on your belly.

There is a supporting kindergarten in the villa area, which is very convenient.

On the first day of school, Kang Yan and Duan Qifeng sent it together, wearing a small sweatshirt with dinosaurs painted on their belly, happy like a little dinosaur on their chest, wagging their tails and jumping happily, and when they arrived in the garden, they stood at the door and waved their chubby arms, saying, "Go quickly, I'm going to school." Goodbye dads! "

It's very refreshing.

Kang Yan looked at some of the other children next to her who were holding their family's thighs and holding tear bubbles, and felt that their own was really worry-free, but it was also a little empty.

"I'll be back in the afternoon." Duan Qifeng didn't have any reluctance to be empty, but when he saw the child like this, he said: "This naughty belly looks quite similar to me when I was a child."

Sure enough, Kang Yan's attention attracted Duan Qifeng's attention and said, "Uncle, you were so cute when you were a child." "I can't imagine it at all.

Duan Qifeng took the child's hand and walked out, thinking to himself that it was nothing, he was more cute than the stinky boy.

The belly is lively and cheerful, a little expert in social affairs, and he fell in love with it completely when he entered the kindergarten. After all, there are many peers playing with him, listening to him, he is much better than at home, and after a few days he turned around and asked: "Dad, can you bring the children to play at home?" I told them that I had a combo at home and a big cart to dig sand, and they were very envious of me. As he spoke, he straightened his chest, and his stomach was rounded.

"Yes, but you'll have to ask your classmates to ask their parents."

A group of classmates in a small class can't talk well. Turning around, Kang Yan said to Duan Qifeng, do you want to ask the parents of other children, Duan Qifeng said don't care, let the belly be busy, but within a few days, the belly really brought a ticket of children home, of course, the children were sent by their parents.

I greeted my friends to visit the back garden of my home, saw the excavator, and accepted a large wave of envy of my friends~~.

After this day, the family villa was completely lively.

When Duan Qifeng was alone, he didn't like to hold any banquets and parties in the villa, and rarely invited people to his home, because he didn't have any friends, and they were all business cooperation. Later, Kang Yan came, and the villa became more popular, and small banquets and parties were often held, which was very lively. Now that I am in kindergarten, according to Duan Qifeng's complaint, the home is like a honeycomb, a group of small bees are buzzing, and it is a little noisy.