Part 12

Pretty Xiaomei: Kang Yan is definitely not the kind of person who enjoys material things, at that time, the salary of the noodle restaurant was thirty a day, Kang Yan did it for twenty days, and she didn't stop every day, everyone was busy when she was busy, and when she was free, she had to clean the glass to find work by herself, she didn't talk much, and she was very shallow when she laughed, he was really a person who worked hard to live, and he was definitely not the first hot search.

The proprietress of the good taste noodle restaurant: This child is very restrained when he first arrives in the store, the old man has cloth shoes and slingers, obviously the clothes do not fit, and he is malnourished and thin, not like a college student, saying that he is a high school student. I don't know the situation at Kang Yan's family, and I can see that the conditions are not very good, but when I saw me on the first day, I said that I would give me noodles, but the child had to give me the noodles money, and the money was smooth, and he handed it to me with both hands. This child really knows how to be grateful, the family teaches well, not greedy for cheap, I originally wanted to help, who had some difficulties when they were young, but I didn't expect that in the days to come, this child is really down-to-earth, is a grateful young man.

XXYY: The hot search picture PS is fake, and the evidence is here, it's really too bullying.

Northeast Erdan William: If Kang Yan really sleeps and has a lot of money, why do you go to a western restaurant to work part-time every day, no one goes to the night shift, everyone looks for him to take turns off, he will be good-tempered and agree, the service is the most patient, even if the bear child is naughty Kang Yan has no temper, it snows in winter, takes the last bus every night, such a hard work, he never complains, but is very happy, next year's tuition is available, and he can buy a notebook under his efforts, how can such Kang Yan be a person who 'takes shortcuts to sell his body'? It's too bullying.

  ......

Explain carefully sentence by sentence, from L City to Beijing, there are familiar people, and there are also customers who Kang Yan can't name, and they believe him unconditionally. The grievances and despair of the whole night collapsed in an instant, Kang Yan held the phone tightly, and the grievances that were scattered in her heart could no longer be suppressed, her eyes were red, she bit her lip tightly, and tears fell from her eyes.

Duan Qifeng looked at Kang Yan silently biting her lip and crying, the original boy was going to resist pressure and temper education, and at the moment he just wanted to fuck frustration education.

Kang Yan was so bitter that he didn't dare to vent even if he cried, he endured it silently, he was used to it. When he was a child, he was wronged, and he was scolded for being a wild child who had no parents, he cried and went home, and his grandmother would only be anxious when he saw it, and asked him why he couldn't say that he didn't want his grandmother to be sad, so he could only cry secretly when he was wronged at school.

No matter how old she is, Kang Yan knows that crying is useless, and she rarely cries anymore.

Duan Qifeng looked at Kang Yan, who was crying and mourning but was silent, patted Kang Yan's back unfamiliarly, and finally circled Kang Yan, and said, "Just the two of us, don't hold back, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Quietly only listened to a few slight sobs, when no one appeased and relied on, he could only rely on himself, but when someone told him that this was his home, he didn't have to endure crying, he didn't have to work so hard, even if Kang Yan knew that all this was impossible, maybe it was Mr. Duan's whim of kindness, and it wouldn't be long before everything would return to its original place, but at this moment, Kang Yan subconsciously clutched Duan Qifeng's sleeve tightly.