Part 43

It was the end of August when I returned to Beijing from United Kingdom.

On the way back, Xiaoliu noticed that the atmosphere was not quite right, and the boss was still very good to Kang Yan, but he was a little distant, not as intimate as before. Xiao Liu asked in private, Kang Yan nodded and said that he confessed, but was rejected by his uncle. Xiaoliu and Gao Mengmeng don't know what to say, Gao Mengmeng doesn't know Duan Qifeng, Xiaoliu is different, Kang Yan didn't come to the villa, Xiaoliu is Duan Qifeng's personal bodyguard, and has been a year and a half.

"To tell the truth, the boss is ruthless, otherwise he would not have taken over the Duan Group in sixteen or seventeen, all the way to this point. Kang Yan, I can see that the boss is special to you, Lao Kai told me a lot of boss taboos before, but you don't count all of them, the boss treats you sincerely. Xiaoliu comforted.

Kang Yan knew, and said in a low voice: "It's because it's really good to me, he treats me as a junior and a nephew, just pure and pure, and has raised me for five years, do you have any thoughts about your eldest brother?" Your eldest brother confessed to you—"

"Damn, I'll kill him. Don't give an example, I'm terrified. Xiao Liu rubbed his arms, After speaking, he wanted to understand what Kang Yan meant, and felt a little sympathetic to his friend for a while, "If this is the case, the boss will not accept you for a while."

Could it be that in the boss's heart, Kang Yan's confession to him is equivalent to incest? Not really.

"My eldest brother and I grew up, were close and related. You've been with the boss for five years, at most you're a halfway uncle and nephew, maybe the boss can't figure it out for a while, you're patient, and so on. Xiaoliu comforted.

Kang Yan is not as optimistic as Xiao Liu thought, he is now telling himself that Uncle Duan loves him, but because of his identity as raising him, it has become an obstacle, but all this is what he thinks, and Uncle Duan has never admitted to loving him. Thinking of this, Kang Yan felt a chord in her heart.

After returning to Beijing, Duan Qifeng was obviously busy, and began to work overtime in a row, and when he returned to the villa at night, he saw that Kang Yan was still asleep, and immediately frowned. Kang Yan stood at the door of the room on the second floor and said, "Don't hide from me."

"Yan Yan, don't think about it, my uncle is working overtime." Duan Qifeng said.

Kang Yan shook her head, "Duan Qifeng, don't lie to me, if I cause trouble to your confession, this is your home, I can move out-"

"What nonsense." Duan Qifeng was really angry, but looking at the child's stubborn appearance, he had a headache and reluctantly compromised: "I won't avoid you in the future, don't talk about moving out, this is your home."

"I see, I don't want to go out because I'm going to miss you." Kang Yan looked at Duan Qifeng's eyes and said.

Duan Qifeng looked away, raised his hand to touch the child's head, thought about it and then took it back, and said, "Go to bed early." He turned around and went into the room.

Since returning from United Kingdom, Kang Yan has not called Uncle Duan Qifeng, even in front of people. Duan Qifeng didn't get angry about this, but just like Xiao Liu said, Duan Qifeng, who was visible to the naked eye, was not as intimate with Kang Yan as before, and there was no gap in his heart when he used to be frank, but now Duan Qifeng is afraid of Kang Yan and has a distance.

A few days later, the villa maid whispered that Mr. and Mr. Xiaokang had a quarrel? How can Mr. Xiaokang call Mr. by his name directly? It's so rude, I heard that it's not a pro, and it's not familiar with it.