Part 20

Kang Yan has confidence in her heart, and she is not as nervous as she was at the beginning. When the volume was sent to his hand and saw the content, he breathed a sigh of relief, it was all taught by the teacher some time ago, not to mention all of them, at least he was a little confident, so he was patient and did the question seriously.

This class is originally a basic class, other art candidates with poor foundations, the teacher is not difficult to make questions, it is a solid foundation, and in the future college entrance examination, the difficulty of the questions will be followed, and most of the basic question scores must be obtained, so that the cultural class is no problem and can definitely pass.

Even so, the ten classmates, except for Kang Yan, were a little impetuous.

Those who can come here to tutor, at least the family is middle-class, the school can't go on, the family is forced to sign up for classes, and more or less revealed that it is really not possible to send them abroad, these students have a way out, and they have a big heart to play, thinking that the time has long been unable to sit still.

After the exam, the results will come out in the afternoon.

Gao Mengmeng looked at her score and frowned, and said, "I'm going to be finished, even if I pass the professional class, I can't go to the Academy of Fine Arts." Seeing that Kang Yan's rolls were basically eighty or ninety, Gao Mengmeng said enviously: "Kang Kang, you are so good."

No one has ever praised Kang Yan for being good at learning.

"I didn't expect that either."

Kang Yan really didn't expect to do so well in the exam, and for him, a high school score of more than 90 is already rare. This exam scored a full score of 100 points. Folded the rolls neatly one by one, his eyebrows and eyes were a little excited, he wanted to go back and show Uncle Duan.

Gao Mengmeng propped her cheeks and said in frustration: "I want to take the CAFA exam, and it is impossible to get into it now." You know CAFA, right? Seeing Kang Yan shaking her head, she popularized the awesomeness of CAFA again, "...... Last year, there were 468 people enrolled in the cultural class, and 157 people were recorded."

Kang Yan thought that Uncle Duan wanted him to be admitted to Peking University and Tsinghua University, but such results were not enough to see. The excited heart became steady, and said seriously: "Let's work together, I can get a good score now if I don't study well, you must be able to be so smart."

"Don't lose it, you have to fight for your dreams." Gao Mengmeng reflected that she really didn't focus on cultural classes in the past, and patronized painting.

It was getting dark fast, and the street lights were on at half past five in the afternoon.

At almost seven o'clock, the small six cars stopped at the gate of a courtyard house in the suburbs, with two red lanterns hanging on the vermilion gate, and a few cars parked scattered at the door. As soon as Kang Yan got out of the car, she saw Uncle Duan's car, and knew that her uncle had arrived, so she walked in with Xiaoliu with her schoolbag lightly.

Xiaoliu reported the name of the boss, and the waiter directly introduced the box.

"Boss, Xiaoliu and I are next door." Lao Kai saw Kang Yan arrive and went to the door.

Duan Qifeng nodded.

Lao Kai took Xiaoliu to close the box door and go next door. At the beginning, Lao Kai took this job, and felt that Duan Qifeng was not easy to approach, but after working for more than a year, he knew that Duan Qifeng was actually quite easy to get along with, as long as it was within the measure, Duan Qifeng was a very good boss. Like today, he and Xiaoliu can eat, and the boss still pays the bill, of course, the wine can't be touched.