Part 26

At the end of the birthday banquet, Kang Yan's identity was brought to the face by Duan Qifeng, and the upper circles in Beijing knew that Duan Qifeng was not a little lover, and there was no messy and dirty relationship, but the child of the Duan family.

Kang Yan didn't know the meaning behind the banquet, everyone understood, Duan Qifeng was telling everyone that Kang Yan was the child of the Duan family, and Duan Qifeng was protecting her, like the dirty water of the video scandal that flowed out of the Internet before, and looking at Duan Qifeng's face in the future, this kind of thing will never happen.

The year is over.

Mr. Jin has returned to Beijing. Came to the villa to teach Kang Yan, after a Spring Festival, Mr. Jin was a little surprised to see the new paintings in the studio, "Xiaokang classmate, you didn't go to play during the New Year? I don't remember giving the assignment. "This kid has a very solid attitude towards learning, obviously talented, but can still practice solidly, such an attitude can be expected in the future.

Kang Yan didn't know why, and said honestly: "I went to play, my uncle took me to United States, I also went to Hawaii, and then I went to the island on the first day of the new year." "

"And you still have time to paint?"

Kang Yan smiled and said happily, "Uncle said I can bring a drawing board, and I have two hours to draw every day."

Teacher Jin doesn't know what to say, if this half-grown child puts aside other classmates to go out on a trip, he will already be crazy, and who still cares about painting, it will be Kang Yan. did not miss the nervous expectation in Kang Yan's eyes, Teacher Jin stopped chatting and began to comment on Kang Yan's paintings during this period one by one.

"...... You are very bold and have your own ideas in the use of color, and you have made rapid progress, and some of the original immature and jerky touches are now much smoother and more progressive. Mr. Jin walked to the last painting, the drawing board was covered with a white cloth, and he reached out to take it.

"Old, teacher, can you not comment on this?" Kang Yan asked tightly, afraid that the teacher would be angry, and explained: "This is a gift from my uncle, and I haven't painted it yet and want to keep it secret."

Teacher Jin withdrew his hand, didn't care about this, nodded and said, "It's up to you, okay, today's class will start talking about dynamic character capture......

Time flies, and it's the end of March in a blink of an eye.

Kang Yan cram school painting at both ends of the running learning, he still has no idea in the cultural class, but he has always been very serious, diligent can make up for clumsiness, especially now that he has changed his studies, there are many things to memorize, such as difficult questions, he is still confused, but the basic score points are already very confident that he can catch them.

"Wow, Kangkang, you're amazing!" Gao Mengmeng saw Kang Yan's test score and praised it, and said happily: "The teacher said that this is an official test, and the difficulty is about the same as last year's college entrance examination, you took the test with 430 points, and there are still more than two months before the college entrance examination."

Kang Yan nodded, her eyes couldn't hide her joy.

Gao Mengmeng took the exam four hundred this time, she used to have a poor foundation, and her learning attitude was not serious, but her brain was really smart, after the last small test was too bad, she took the initiative to let her parents hire a tutor when she went back, and she didn't draw much at home during the Spring Festival to make up for cultural classes, and she couldn't desert when she went to cram school after the year, and she was about to catch up with Kang Yan in just over half a month.